Dagger323
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 23, 1995 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Dagger323

Fapstronaut, Male, 25, from United States

Just focusing on staying grounded and making 2020 the year of change. I hope everyone reading this will join me on this journey. Jan 13, 2020

1. Dagger323
      Dagger323
      Just focusing on staying grounded and making 2020 the year of change. I hope everyone reading this will join me on this journey.
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I was wondering have you found a way to COMPLETELY alleviate the symptoms or just reduce them? Ive been no PMO for a while now and the symptoms have definetley reduced but are still present... Any info helps.
      1. Dagger323 and spaces like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dagger323
        Dagger323
        I don’t believe that it is truly possible for hardcore addicts to naturally and safely speed up the recovery process. It’s tough to accept but time is the only real healer. I’m determined to overcome PMO in 2020, but I’m fully aware at this point that I’m going to have to merely embrace the withdrawals rather than attempting to run from them and realize the presence of these symptoms simply means this is working.
        Dec 28, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        So your saying relapsing provided you relief from your symptoms? Was it immediate or after some time? Thanks again for replying
        Dec 28, 2019
      5. Dagger323
        Dagger323
        Relapsing ended the withdrawal symptoms after a few days. However the overmasturbation/sexual exhaustion symptoms resumed after merely a week or two of binging. I would definitely not recommend anyone to relapse as a means to seek relief from withdrawals. You’ll just have to go through them all over again...
        Dec 29, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hows it going freind? Ive read some of your posts about withdrawal symptoms and ive been going through some very similar things Extreme shortness of breath doing barely any exercise, Heart palipitations when doing physical labor and also just at random, Speedy fast heart rate not even doing that much like walking up a couple flights of short stairs.
      1. Dagger323 and spaces like this.
    4. Dagger323
      Dagger323
      The obstacle is the path.
      1. Contentful T
        Contentful T
        It is the way, indeed. Like it or not.
        Sep 10, 2018
        Dagger323 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 23, 1995 (Age: 25)
    25-year old trying to overcome a 15+ year PMO addiction. Seeking a life of enrichment, fulfillment and truth.

Signature

The obstacle is the path.
    Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.

[​IMG]