1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
DanS
Last Activity:
Mar 26, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 7, 1986 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

DanS

Fapstronaut, Male, 37, from Hungary

DanS was last seen:
Mar 26, 2019
    1. There are no messages on DanS's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 7, 1986 (Age: 37)
    "I’m Doug and I’m an alcoholic. One of the things I do for a living, is count. I count votes: yays, nays, neutrals, abstaining; I’m good at it. But the most important count I do has nothing to do with work. It’s the number of days since April 4th, 1999; as of this morning that’s 5185. The bigger that number gets, the more it frightens me, because I know all takes is one drink to go back to zero.

Most people see fear as a weakness. It can be. Sometimes for my job, I have to put fear in other people. I know that's not right. But if I'm honest - like the Four Steps asks us to be - I have to be ruthless. Because failure's not an option.

The same goes for my sobriety. I have to be ruthless with myself. I have to use my fear. It makes me stronger. Like everyone in this room, I can't control who I am. But I can control the zero.

Fuck the zero."

Signature

I have to be ruthless with myself. I have to use my fear. It makes me stronger. I can't control who I am. But I can control the zero.
    Fuck the zero.

[​IMG]