Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 42)

Share This Page

db001

Fapstronaut, Male, 42, from Australia

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” - Zig Ziglar Jun 21, 2018

db001 was last seen:
Jul 27, 2018
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      How's 2019?? Miss all your quick checkins, bro. Hope you're kicking butt and taking names :)
      1. spaces, MrBean and Tiger uppercut! like this.
    2. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hope you're doing okay, bro. Miss you in 40+ and daily intentions...
      1. spaces, Roady, Warrior Within and 3 others like this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, if you ever come back here, know we're here for you and in the meantime, please stay strong! Never give up becoming a better person, and stay away from pmo , be well my friend, be well...
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear buddy, i really don't know why you left here, i'm very worried about you ... Please let us know how you're doing, we're all here for you my friend. Please be well and whatever is happening in your life, stay positive, and stay strong...
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, i'm starting to get worry about you ... Show yourself soon here, know we're here for you, never give up my friend ! Congratulations on reaching 80 DAYS on your journey to a pm free life !:-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, congratulations on reaching 75 DAYS on your beautiful journey free from pm! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! I hope you're ok my friend, show yourself here soon !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i'm getting worried about you here... Please show yourself here soon, we're here for you buddy ! Congratulations on reaching 70 DAYS on your pm free journey! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best buddy !
      1. Warrior Within and Foxislander like this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 65 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm and moving towards a happier future dear friend ! :-)) I hope all is well for you, show yourself here soon! Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 MONTHS on your awesome journey without pm in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! All my best dear friend, keep up the good work ! :-)
      1. Peace467 likes this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 55 DAYS on your path to a pm free life dear friend ! :-)) Stay dedicated, stay positive, and stay strong ! Well done buddy, soon 2 MONTHS, awesome !
      1. db001 likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. How are you going, my friend?
        Jul 25, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey buddy, i'm doing very well, thank you ! :-)) Happiness is often found in the little things in life, we just need to see them when they show up! :-)) Take good care of yourself ! Stay strong !
        Jul 25, 2018
        db001 likes this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 50 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my friend !:-)) You're doing great, keep on going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Enjoy the weekend buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. That milestone came around quickly. How are things with you?
        Jul 21, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i'm doing very well thank you ! :-)) Enjoy your weekend! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
        Jul 21, 2018
        db001 likes this.
      3. db001
        db001
        That's good to hear, my friend. Have a great weekend!
        Jul 21, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, congratulations on your 45 DAYS journey to a happier and more controlled life free from pm ! :-)) I'm happy to see you do so well, keep up the good work ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thank you, Beamer. Things in my life as much better now I’m back on a good streak. Thank you for your encouragement. The urges still come up but I deal with them quickly. Hope you are well.
        Jul 18, 2018
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 40 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm dear friend! :-)) Keep going now, you know how to do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! Well done buddy !
      1. Warrior Within and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        40 days has gone fast! Thanks for your ongoing support Beamer. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for everything.
        Jul 11, 2018
        vxlccm, Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS on your awesome journey without pm in your life !:-)) Day by day you improve, great to see! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay strong ! Enjoy the days buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks Beamer. I’m happy to be back on track. I hope you are going well, my friend.
        Jul 6, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Good to see you thriving my friend, i'm doing well thank you ! :-)) Great quote btw ! :-)) Enjoy the weekend! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
        Jul 7, 2018
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 4 WEEKS on your beautiful journey to a pm free life my dear friend! :-)) Take good care of yourself buddy, enjoy the days ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. db001 likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. I am taking good care of myself and keeping my thoughts as clean as I can. Hope you are well, my friend.
        Jun 28, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i'm doing very well, thank you ! :-)) Congratulations on being 1 MONTH pm free! :-)) Keep up the good work now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
        Jun 30, 2018
        db001 likes this.
      4. db001
        db001
        I will, Beamer. You too.
        Jul 1, 2018
    16. P-Free
      P-Free
      Great job, my friend! Keep up the awesome work and congratulations on 26 days! :)
      1. Beamer and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you! You are a great support and the encouragement does help. I'm going well - hope you are too.
        Jun 27, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and P-Free like this.
      3. P-Free
        P-Free
        You're very welcome, my friend! We're in this together! Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm doing well here, too. :)
        Jun 27, 2018
        Beamer and db001 like this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey to a better and more easy and blessed life! :-)) Keep going now buddy, you're doing great here ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within, db001 and max9292 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Yay, Beamer! I'm feeling good and happy about my progress. But I learnt a good lesson from last time - I'm sticking to my daily routine, focusing on the basics and not letting sexual thoughts stay in my mind. Thanks again for your support.
        Jun 26, 2018
    18. db001
      db001
      “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” - Zig Ziglar
      1. vxlccm, Coffee Candy, P-Free and 3 others like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your awesome pm free journey my friend! :-)) I'm very happy for you to see this going in the right direction ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! You can do this buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer! Your dedication inspires me. You stay strong too, my friend.
        Jun 20, 2018
      2. MuscularSherlockHolmes
        MuscularSherlockHolmes
        Congratulations...
        Jun 20, 2018
        Beamer, db001 and Deleted Account like this.
      3. db001
        db001
        Thanks for that. I’m just focusing on one day at a time. The effort and discipline is paying off.
        Jun 21, 2018
    20. P-Free
      P-Free
      Congratulations on 18 days, my friend! That's awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
      1. Beamer and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you! I appreciate your support.
        Jun 18, 2018
        Beamer and P-Free like this.
      3. P-Free
        P-Free
        You're welcome! :)
        Jun 18, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and db001 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 42)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.

"Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power." - James Allen