Last Activity:
May 9, 2021 at 5:47 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 44)

Share This Page

db001

Fapstronaut, Male, 44, from Australia

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen Apr 17, 2021

db001 was last seen:
May 9, 2021 at 5:47 PM
    1. Adam93
      Adam93
      Hey Derek How are you mate?
      1. Leashed4good likes this.
    2. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      How have things been, amigo?
      1. Leashed4good likes this.
    3. db001
      db001
      "You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen
      1. vxlccm, XMedz, Abzu and 2 others like this.
    4. db001
      db001
      "Good thoughts bear good fruit, bad thoughts bear bad fruit." - James Allen
    5. db001
      db001
      “ Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
      1. vxlccm, XMedz and ResetButton like this.
    6. db001
      db001
      The mornings are always the most difficult for me but I did well today. Feeling determined.
      1. vxlccm and Phast like this.
    7. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      GREAT to hear from you!
      1. db001 and Roady like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Apr 12, 2021
        vxlccm likes this.
    8. db001
      db001
      Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up.
      1. Christoph108
        Christoph108
        exactly!
        Apr 12, 2021
        Warrior Within, vxlccm and db001 like this.
    9. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      How's 2019?? Miss all your quick checkins, bro. Hope you're kicking butt and taking names :)
    10. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hope you're doing okay, bro. Miss you in 40+ and daily intentions...
      1. spaces, Roady, Warrior Within and 3 others like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, if you ever come back here, know we're here for you and in the meantime, please stay strong! Never give up becoming a better person, and stay away from pmo , be well my friend, be well...
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear buddy, i really don't know why you left here, i'm very worried about you ... Please let us know how you're doing, we're all here for you my friend. Please be well and whatever is happening in your life, stay positive, and stay strong...
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, i'm starting to get worry about you ... Show yourself soon here, know we're here for you, never give up my friend ! Congratulations on reaching 80 DAYS on your journey to a pm free life !:-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, congratulations on reaching 75 DAYS on your beautiful journey free from pm! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! I hope you're ok my friend, show yourself here soon !
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i'm getting worried about you here... Please show yourself here soon, we're here for you buddy ! Congratulations on reaching 70 DAYS on your pm free journey! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best buddy !
      1. Warrior Within and Foxislander like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 65 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm and moving towards a happier future dear friend ! :-)) I hope all is well for you, show yourself here soon! Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 MONTHS on your awesome journey without pm in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! All my best dear friend, keep up the good work ! :-)
      1. Peace467 likes this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 55 DAYS on your path to a pm free life dear friend ! :-)) Stay dedicated, stay positive, and stay strong ! Well done buddy, soon 2 MONTHS, awesome !
      1. db001 likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. How are you going, my friend?
        Jul 25, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey buddy, i'm doing very well, thank you ! :-)) Happiness is often found in the little things in life, we just need to see them when they show up! :-)) Take good care of yourself ! Stay strong !
        Jul 25, 2018
        db001 likes this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 50 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my friend !:-)) You're doing great, keep on going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Enjoy the weekend buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. That milestone came around quickly. How are things with you?
        Jul 21, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i'm doing very well thank you ! :-)) Enjoy your weekend! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
        Jul 21, 2018
        db001 likes this.
      3. db001
        db001
        That's good to hear, my friend. Have a great weekend!
        Jul 21, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, congratulations on your 45 DAYS journey to a happier and more controlled life free from pm ! :-)) I'm happy to see you do so well, keep up the good work ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you, Beamer. Things in my life as much better now I’m back on a good streak. Thank you for your encouragement. The urges still come up but I deal with them quickly. Hope you are well.
        Jul 18, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 44)

Signature

"Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power." - James Allen
    [​IMG]