1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
db001
Last Activity:
May 15, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 47)

Share This Page

db001

Fapstronaut, Male, 47, from Australia

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen Apr 17, 2021

db001 was last seen:
May 15, 2021
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 210 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pm in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay very strong! Thank you for being a great friend ! I really hope all is going well for you !
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      205 DAYS of no pm, that's really awesome my dear friend!:-)) I'm so proud of you and very happy to see you do this! :-)) Keep going buddy, you're a great example of persistence to all of us! :-)) All my best buddy, you're an awesome friend !
    3. Robbiebob
      Robbiebob
      200 days!!! Man that's unreal!!! Just incredible... Very proud of you, it's good folk like you gives us hope & goals to spire to & it shows it can be done!!! Rob
      1. vxlccm, Beamer and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Robbiebob. I appreciate your support. I’m here for you too, mate.
        Apr 16, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and Robbiebob like this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend ! :-)) Big congratulations on your 200 DAYS pm free! :-)) I'm very proud of you and happy to see you're doing so well ! :-)) Keep going now, you know how ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Robbiebob and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Beamer. It's been surprisingly hard the past few days but I'm glad I've reached this milestone.
        Apr 14, 2018
        vxlccm, Robbiebob and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hi my friend,there will always be some days that are more challenging than others, but keep believing you're on the right path here, because you are! I'm here for you if you need anything buddy, keep moving forward ! :-))
        Apr 15, 2018
        Robbiebob likes this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 195 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my dear friend :-)) Keep adding the days on your great journey! :-)) Thank you for being an awesome friend ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong!
      1. Robbiebob, db001 and rostronaut like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        @Beamer - you are awesome. Thanks for supporting me and keeping me on the right path. There were times I was struggling and you pulled me through, my friend.
        Apr 9, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        You're very welcome my dear friend !:-)) You offered me your help spontaneously when you hardly knew me when i relapsed my very first time after 14 days remember ? :-)) I will not forget that buddy, thank you again for reaching out! You're the one that's awesome here ! Have a great day my friend, enjoy every day ! :-)) And stay strong !
        Apr 9, 2018
        Robbiebob and db001 like this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 190 DAYS on your path to freedom! :-)) you're so close to 200 days now, awesome ! :-)) Keep going, stay positive, stay vigilant, and stay strong !
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer. It has been a journey, but one made easier by people like you. Thank you for your ongoing support and good advice.
        Apr 4, 2018
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my awesome friend!:-)) Congratulations on reaching 185 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey, good job ! :-)) Keep adding the days and don't look back !:-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Thank you for being an awesome friend !
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you, @Beamer. You are an awesome friend too. I appreciate everything you've done to support me. It makes a huge difference.
        Mar 30, 2018
        Robbiebob and Beamer like this.
    8. db001
      db001
      "Clean thoughts make clean habits." - James Allen
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 180 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my friend :-)) Keep going now, add the days one by one, you're doing awesome ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. db001 and Rising Sun !! like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Beamer. It’s great knowing I have you on my side.
        Mar 25, 2018
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      175 DAYS of no pm in your life my dear friend ! :-) I know lots of positive and happy things entered your life and changed it for the better ! :-)) You did so well going this road , keep marching on now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay awesome, and stay strong !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Already 170 DAYS on this great streak my dear friend ! :-)) You really show us how to do this on the long run! :-)) Thank you for all your support, i owe you a lot my friend! :-)) Please keep going here, you can do this ! Stay strong !
      1. Robbiebob, db001, Hollow Reed and 3 others like this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 165+ journey to freedom my friend ! You're on an awesome ride here, keep going ! :-)) Thank you for your support to me these challenging days... You're a true friend, thank you ... Stay strong !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer. Any time, my friend.
        Mar 11, 2018
        Robbiebob, Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    13. db001
      db001
      "There is no difficulty, however great, but will yield before a calm and purposeful concentration of thought." - James Allen
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations on reaching 160 DAYS pm free my dear friend ! :-)) You deserve so much to be happy and to be free from pm addiction ! :-)) Enjoy every day buddy, and keep going ! :-))
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Beamer. It’s been a struggle at times but the feeling of self-worth and self-control is worth it. Thank you for your ongoing support.
        Mar 6, 2018
        Robbiebob, Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    15. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      "I'm encouraging you to resist every urge, change your mindset, fix your relationships and overcome your problems. I'm encouraging you to be the best person you can be. The struggle is worth it." -- @db001
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks @vxlccm. It is totally possible for each of us to turn our lives around. The hard work leads to freedom.
        Mar 2, 2018
        Deleted Account, Beamer and vxlccm like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      You already added another 5 days to your beautiful pm free record my dear friend ! :-)) I'm proud of you for persisting, you're an awesome example to so many people here and not in the least to myself ! :-)) Thank you for being here !:-)) Keep moving forward !
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer. I couldn’t do it without the support of people like you. I hope things are well with you too.
        Feb 28, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, congratulations on reaching the milestone of being 150 days pm free !! :-)) That's a journey of already 5 months buddy ! :-)) Awesome, i'm very happy for you ! So good to see your life improved with every day you go this path, just keep doing that, you know how to ! :-))Thank you for all your support ! :-)) Enjoy your weekend !
      1. Rising Sun !! and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        I can't tell you how happy I am to reach this point. Thanks for all your encouragement @Beamer. I will keep doing what has been working so far. Have a great weekend too.
        Feb 23, 2018
        vxlccm, Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
      3. db001
        db001
        @Beamer, was it you that gave me this advice? "Do what is difficult and you'll have an easy life. Do what is easy and you'll have a difficult life." Someone on the forums did but I can't remember who. It is stuck with me and I made it my focus of my 150 day review.
        Feb 23, 2018
        vxlccm, Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
      4. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hi my friend, it wasn't me, but i read it here somewhere too a few times :-)) It's true imo for the record ! :-))
        Feb 23, 2018
        Rising Sun !! and db001 like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, i want to congratulate you for your 145 days pm free journey to a better and happier future ! :-)) Awesome, you're a big example for all of us and to me to hold on and keep going every day again !:-)) Stay strong !
      1. vxlccm and db001 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        My dear friend, you offered me help after my first relapse ever... I will not forget that, ever ! :-)) Thank you for being there at the time, and for being here now ! :-)) Have a beautiful day ! :-)) Stay strong !
        Feb 19, 2018
        db001, vxlccm and Vherenz like this.
      4. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        He really is a good dude. Ever present in the intentions and challenges. Glad we have you, @db001 :)
        Feb 19, 2018
        db001 and Beamer like this.
      5. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Beamer and @vxlccm. It's great to know that we can help each other.
        Feb 20, 2018
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, big congratulations for your persistence to reach 140 days pm free here ! :-)) I'm grateful to know you as a friend, you supported me countless times, and i am very thankful for it! :-)) I'm proud of you and happy to see you're doing so great ! :-)) All my best, and please, stay strong !
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer. You have been an amazing support to me as well. You are so generous with your time. It is greatly appreciated.
        Feb 14, 2018
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 135 days pm free streak my friend ! :-)) I'm happy to see you go further and further and controlling more and more your life the way you want to ! :-)) Keep going my friend, you got this !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer. No going back for me. Thanks for your support.
        Feb 8, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 47)

Signature

"Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power." - James Allen
    [​IMG]