Dexter Moran's Recent Activity

1. Dexter Moran liked Kashif_khan_mohammadzai's post in the thread I do things that i never imagined myself doing.

Yes you are so right . Everyday society is degrading morally . I even expected some opposition from her . But she was just smiling .i...

Jan 27, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  2. Dexter Moran replied to the thread I do things that i never imagined myself doing.

I admire your honesty Kashif. But please be aware the next time you offer your advice you might encounter opposition. I come from a...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:36 AM
  3. Dexter Moran replied to the thread Wim Hof.

I've been told that the Wim Hof method is like mindfulness. But it is like mindfulness taken to extremes. However I can write with some...

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  4. Dexter Moran replied to the thread Wim Hof.

If we considered all possible dangers we wouldn't get up in the morning! Think of the tortoise. If it didn't stick its neck out it would...

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  5. Dexter Moran liked Angus McGyver's post in the thread Wim Hof.

Yes, I was reading his interesting book "The way of the Iceman" this last summer and have ever since (although I had started a little...

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:05 PM
  6. Dexter Moran replied to the thread I do things that i never imagined myself doing.

Was she dressing inappropriately? Or/and using bad language?

Jan 26, 2020 at 3:51 PM
  7. Dexter Moran liked Optimum Fortitude's post in the thread Counting 3 wins.

3 wins of yesterday: 1. Went to first therapy session. 2. Didn't PMO. 3. Talked to my boss about something that was bothering me.

Jan 25, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  8. Dexter Moran liked u376's post in the thread Counting 3 wins.

I will count my 3 wins of the day.....no matter how small the win maybe but I have to write it up to 3...... So starting for...

Jan 25, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  9. Dexter Moran replied to the thread I do things that i never imagined myself doing.

What "immoral" things was she doing?

Jan 25, 2020 at 12:22 PM
  10. Dexter Moran replied to the thread who feels a lot better from abstinence.

Hi Angus, your post is a timely statement of reality. I have tried in the past to take a narrow path to being PMO free. But I never...

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  11. Dexter Moran replied to the thread who feels a lot better from abstinence.

Not a very nice way of describing ourselves! Thank you for enlightening me Angus.

Jan 22, 2020
  12. Dexter Moran replied to the thread who feels a lot better from abstinence.

Hi Epic Flight, what does MGTOW mean?

Jan 22, 2020
  13. Dexter Moran liked Angus McGyver's post in the thread who feels a lot better from abstinence.

I still remember back in my PMO-days (it's almost two years no since my last streak began) when I used to beat it a few times a week and...

Jan 22, 2020