1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
djonnyboy
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2015
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 2

Share This Page

djonnyboy

New Fapstronaut, Male, from Norway

man. I really don't have the motivation to do this..I guess it is to comfortable here in Norway. Life will be alright anyway you know.. Nov 1, 2015

djonnyboy was last seen:
Nov 18, 2015
    1. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      man. I really don't have the motivation to do this..I guess it is to comfortable here in Norway. Life will be alright anyway you know..
    2. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Day 2. back on track
    3. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Yep. I relapsed yesterday. Its not the end of the world for me, but want to start over again with a new streak. Day 1.
    4. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      bout to relapse. Feel dizzy, nauseous and tired. Can't sleep cause of my room-mates. Too tired to go out meeting girls. Fuck my life. #Emo.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Hold on! Meditate and go to sleep. Tomorrow you will feel greet because you didn't pmo! trust me
        Oct 24, 2015
      2. Indignation
        Oct 24, 2015
    5. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      17 days: two times started M, one time started watching pictures of P, 4 times watching arousing stuff. 100 times thinking of girls. zero O
      1. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Do I have to start over again? whats your thoughts about this, guys?????
        Oct 24, 2015
      2. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        I have never "finished" PMO, BUT I HAVE STARTED THE PROCESS. It feels like i have failed:Z because per definition I have PM-ed.....
        Oct 24, 2015
    6. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Searched for P on google and saw some bad picture. I just did it in a second and turned it off again. I have also started M but quit. No O.
    7. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Q: Do every single man on the planet struggle with PMO? Or is it just a few of us?
      1. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        And where can I find statistic and reliable good information about this topic? I need to know if PMO is hurtful or not. What do I get out of this NoFap thing?
        Oct 23, 2015
      2. Indignation
        Indignation
        Oct 23, 2015
    8. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Day 16:On my way home from work I thought for a second about doing PMO as soon as I got home. Suddenly realized that I can't do that. jeje
    9. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Day 15: Feel the urge to watch or do something crazy. PMO aint gonna happen, so what shall i do? Any tips? Tired of self- improving
      1. zero01
        zero01
        Create a rock band?... Extreme sports are very "adrenalinic" but also VERY RISKY to your health
        Oct 22, 2015
      2. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        good tips
        Oct 23, 2015
    10. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Get constantly challenged in my traineeship to become a teacher. Im not a person who talks much. My social skills are tested to the limit!
      1. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Its very unpleasant to speak loud in a conference room or at a meeting, or within a large group. Not sure if PMO has made me this way, but at least I get to test it out and know for sure this time! Are not gonna PMO in at least the next 5 weeks. Im looking forward to see what will happen. Maybe PMO don't have anything to do with it, or maybe it has...Ill find out soon. Maybe it will change my life.
        Oct 22, 2015
    11. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Seems like everything I do in life, I do because I want to avoid something and not because I want to achieve something. (More work-related)
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Anyway: Tomorrow is day 15. Half to 30 which is one of my goals. Do I focus to much on the days? Never been this far so I think that counting days and posting stuff is a good strategy for me:)
        Oct 21, 2015
      3. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Great insight about the avoidance habit. Now that you realized it you can start to consider the things you love and will bring more of into your life. Counting can be good motivation, especially in the beginning. You can add stronger motivations, too. Really, there is no end to the number of motivations you can have. Congratulations on over two weeks!
        Oct 21, 2015
      4. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Thank you. Appreciate your thoughts about it!
        Oct 22, 2015
    12. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      I see people startin over and over again trying to beat their own record. I don't want to try over again cause I'm afraid I never will
      1. View previous comments...
      2. vulture175
        vulture175
        there is no failure. there is no success. there is nothing.
        Oct 21, 2015
      3. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        what do you mean vulture?
        Oct 21, 2015
      4. vulture175
        vulture175
        i mean success or failure definition is all based on other people or society. You have your own belief. And youcan create your own definition. Whatever philosophy tells us, there is still no absolute truth
        Oct 25, 2015
    13. djonnyboy
    14. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Don't realize before now that I'm actually immoral and a part of a immoral world. Haven't seen it cause I've been a part of it for so long!!
      1. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        I´ve been part of this sexual corrupted state for 10 years. Don't know what to do with it or how to handle it. Wondering how will this work out. Still longing to return to it...
        Oct 20, 2015
      2. clip_D
        clip_D
        I'm with you there. Sometimes, when I am working particularly hard to avoid all temptations, it is near impossible to walk around a mall...
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. Congrelous
        Congrelous
        Yup. In an immoral world, the easier path is the worse one.
        Oct 20, 2015
    15. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      To not masturbate is so freaking boring. But it doesn't matter cause I've decided to not do it.
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        I'm feeling similarly. I think your boredom is the power you are regaining that you haven't figured out what to do with yet. Good sign. Raw, unused power, like extra cash! What do you think you'll spend it on?
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Yeah, I feel like theres something in me that wants to break something. At first I thought about it as something wrong and negative, but maybe this is a sign of a raw, unused power, extra cash which I don't know how to spend
        Oct 23, 2015
    16. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      DAY 13. Almost 2 weeks. That is insane. Before I started this journey I thought to myself: one week. Very good. Two week. Very very good!
      1. PotentLife and LiveAnAwesomeLife like this.
      2. LiveAnAwesomeLife
        LiveAnAwesomeLife
        Three weeks very very very good.
        Four weeks , no more virgin xD
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Great job, djonnyboy! I hope you're feeling much better, my friend. Bring on those verys!
        Oct 20, 2015
    17. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Im not doing great.Imagine I will fail at Saturday or Sunday. I don't know.How the hell am I supposed to do this for the rest of my life?!:(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        So I'm not actually attracted to PM to get a O, right now. Its the fucked up mental process and fucking evil things thats happening inside of ME that I miss so freaking bad. My thoughts and feelings makes more sense when I choose to communicate with other fellow fapstronauts. Because I need to type words and build sentences that makes sense for the one I am communicating with. So.. thats good.
        Oct 19, 2015
      3. djonnyboy
        djonnyboy
        Sorry, can't stop writing right now. Just want to express my gratitude and thankfulness towards you other guys. You are heroes and awesome men. Keep on doing whats right. Goodbye I need to take a cold shower and clear my thoughts. I have some crazy things running through my head right now!
        Oct 19, 2015
      4. Don Gately
        Don Gately
        You don't need to do this for the rest of your life! Just do it tomorrow!

Over time it becomes a different thing, so you won't be doing "this" anymore. It's weird but that's really what happens.
        Oct 20, 2015
    18. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Finished with 11 days. This is my twelfth:)
    19. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      can't sleep and I need to wake up in 4 hours to get to work. Got tempted- searched for bad things on youtube. almost pmo.;Z but I'm fine.
    20. djonnyboy
      djonnyboy
      Every year I have 2-3 months with sleep-problems. I heard that some fapstronauts experience this. But these two things combined... FML!
  • About