1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

drac16's Recent Activity

1. drac16 liked LostSon267's post in the thread What are your "comfort videogames"?.

For shooting games I usually put all my focus on them, so I wouldn’t say comfort. I’d say my comfort games over the last few years...

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  2. drac16 replied to the thread How can I find a little bit of meaning in my life?.

I find meaning in my life by being spiritual. You see, you and I were not made to live a completely materialistic life and at the end of...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  3. drac16 replied to the thread anyone succeeded quitting coffee?.

I'm abstaining from coffee because of Lent. We give up something we like in order to bring to remembrance the time when Jesus fasted for...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  4. drac16 replied to the thread medtate.

Yeah, you can do it in whatever position is comfortable for you. However, I don't recommend doing it when you're sleepy, because you may...

Mar 22, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  5. drac16 replied to the thread Mental Health Medications?.

Just be you. Lead by example. It's one thing to say that you are not insane, it's another thing to live life as a normal person. I...

Mar 21, 2024