1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Dustin Johnston
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 29, 1994 (Age: 29)
Human

Share This Page

Dustin Johnston

Fapstronaut, Male, 29, from Earth

Even after month long streaks and changes in outlook, I still ended up having a binge week. I wonder what I'm doing wrong... Jul 10, 2017

Dustin Johnston was last seen:
Oct 10, 2017
    1. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      well, I made it to day 10 on hardmode. Honestly, it's easier this way, and today I feel great. Very lucid. My next goal is 20 days.
    2. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      I have got to stop fucking up. I just feel so horrible afterwards...it's not even worth it, why do I keep going back two for every one frwrd
      1. marcpro
        marcpro
        Keep your head up!
        Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel?
        Dec 18, 2015
      2. Dustin Johnston
        Dustin Johnston
        Thanks man, I'm trying my best. I do see the light but god damn if it isn't so far away...
        Dec 22, 2015
      3. marcpro
        marcpro
        If you go trough hell, keep going.
        Churchill
        Dec 22, 2015
    3. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Each time I restart, it gets easier to stay way for longer. hoping this time I can reach my goal and surpass it with ease. wish me luck.....
      1. Carmelstick76 likes this.
    4. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      And there it goes just as soon as I say "i've got this." god damn it all...
    5. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      end of day 8, almost day 9. It's going quickly but these past few days have been a blur thanks to finals and such. still goin strong though.
    6. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Well, these past 5 days have been the easiest yet on my journey. I hope it continues that way.
    7. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      And then a step back. what is it about relapse that almost always brings a binge??
      1. TheBeachvillain likes this.
    8. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Another small step for (this) man, I caught myself again. Strange how you seem to be totally on auto pilot/zombie mode. I won again though!
    9. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      I was just edging but I actually caught myself and stopped. It was a big moment for me, it means that I can still win. No matter what.
      1. JTT likes this.
      2. JTT
        JTT
        I like the way you think !
        Nov 28, 2015
    10. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      well, I made it to a week before stumbling. I really gotta stop "testing" myself. that's definitely a bad thing...
      1. Tom32960 likes this.
      2. JTT
        JTT
        Keep going brother !
        Nov 24, 2015
      3. Dustin Johnston
        Dustin Johnston
        I will, I will not give up no matter how many times I fall. All I have to do is get up one time more than I hit the ground and I will have success. that goes for all of us.
        Nov 28, 2015
    11. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      So end of day 5 or somethin'. this time is much easier.
      1. JTT likes this.
    12. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      getting back up again*
      1. JTT likes this.
    13. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      getting back up agian.
    14. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      No matter how many times I fall, I will keep getting back up. I will rise above this. I swear it.
      1. FreedomIsHere likes this.
      2. FreedomIsHere
        FreedomIsHere
        You can do it!
        Nov 14, 2015
      3. Dustin Johnston
        Dustin Johnston
        Thank you :)
        Nov 15, 2015
    15. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Feeling very alone...
    16. Dustin Johnston
    17. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Honestly, this is making me realize just how weak to this addiction I am. It's like my body and mind want nothing more than to just give up.
    18. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      Just holding on.
    19. Tom32960
      Tom32960
      Tough things are often a trigger to relapse. We go back to what we know until we train ourselves differently. So what are you going to do differently this time around? Come up with a plan... maybe even post it to help you stay accountable... and really try to stick to that. Read Indignation's comment to you from the past to encourage you. Never give up!
      1. Dustin Johnston likes this.
    20. Dustin Johnston
      Dustin Johnston
      What is this? Day 4 I think. Some serious shit went down in my life and I sorta lost it for a day still not feeling back to myself though...
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 29, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Human
    I am not sure how much I want to share here but I will tell a little about myself. I am a young man who is currently attending college with a major in linguistics and a minor in anthropology. I am in a wonderful and loving long term relationship with my beautiful girlfriend and we plan on staying that way. My interests include but are not limited to: language, philosophy, art, music, primitive living, archery, camping, and the like. I consider myself a pretty down to earth guy and I find it easy to make friends despite my tendency to be brutally honest. Don't let that scare you though, I'll only tell you what you need to hear, and I expect others to do the same for me.