1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
eeyore
Last Activity:
May 11, 2019
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Birthday:
Sep 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
Student at UNT~

Share This Page

eeyore

New Fapstronaut, Female, 25, from Texas<3

*trying to decide what I want my first post to be...but I probably won't write it until mid May so I can focus on school* Apr 29, 2019

eeyore was last seen:
May 11, 2019
    1. eeyore
      eeyore
      *trying to decide what I want my first post to be...but I probably won't write it until mid May so I can focus on school*
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Student at UNT~
    I feel the need to start off by saying that I am not and never have been addicted.

In all honesty, I joined this site for serious relationship purposes as well as give a bit of advice/encouragement to those addicted/recovering.

Although a lot of what I see on this site makes me uncomfortable and depressed, the fact that there are men and women trying to be better and stop these habits sprinkles a bit of hope and light onto my sometimes emo/cynical nature.

----------------------------------------

(I guess this is the part where I talk about myself..)

I am searching for a guy who is very loyal and very much into monogamy and very not interested in watching nekkid people - you're probably thinking that I totallyyyy came to the wrong place and you're partially correct. But I feel desperate and don't know where else to search :/

My personality has multiple sides (which is also reflected in the various styles I dress in), but to put it simply, my personality matches with all four powerpuff girls at the same time.
    I am a weird, playful, ambiverted but definitely more intro than extro, innocent (until marriage), Christian, virgin, little girl whose body and way of dressing is more on the modest side (sorry lol) and has a lots of sugar and spice and some things that are nice

I like to learn languages, play instruments, read, write, arts & crafts, go to concerts, make youtube videos, sing and dance, cute/childlike activities :3 etc

I'm not a tv/movie person - but I would watch the stuff you like with you~ (as long as it's not overly sexual). I'm also not into social media/trends. And the only music I don't like is pop(ular). I'm not into politics but at the same time am into politics. I consider myself a conservative liberal centrist lol.

Dream job: work for a non profit ! :))

I'm considering a couple small tatts, one big one, and maybe a few piercings - idk yet - it (kinda) depends on my partners taste.
    My hair is an afro and will stay an afro (you can fite me and my black girl magic) until I decide to get locs which will most likely be years and years from now.

Guys who are vain/shallow and easily distracted annoy me. I get jealous and will not share my future husband with anyone. Not some chick in a book, or an anime, or social media, or a coworker. I will belong to him and vice versa.

This is as concise as I am able to make it lol

If you're interested, message me :))