1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Empyreanway
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 6, 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Empyreanway

New Fapstronaut, Male, 34

Empyreanway was last seen:
Jul 12, 2022
    1. theTank7
      theTank7
      I would also suggest just start doing the daily check in, even if you haven’t gotten to the videos explaining them yet, just to get into the habit of doing it. Txt in the group chat if you have other questions so the other guys can benefit too. My name is Frank (theologos in the app) btw, welcome to the group!
    2. theTank7
      theTank7
      Awesome, just sent you an invite. So I would suggest going through the videos, I go through about one a day or two. Sometimes two a day. But take your time and really practice and learn about the methods, I can also help in the group chat.
    3. theTank7
      theTank7
      Hi, sweet dude glad to hear you are interested. All you need to do is download the Freedom Fight app, or if you don’t have a smartphone then go to the freedom fight website and make an account. Just let me know what email you used and I can add you to the group!
      1. Empyreanway
      2. Empyreanway
        Empyreanway
        I might’ve declined the first invite by accident, although I do see 4 people in a group chat. My message didn’t show up there though. Don’t know if you need to re-invite (my bad), or I missed something else
        Oct 25, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1989 (Age: 34)