EndureTheStruggle's Recent Activity

1. EndureTheStruggle liked Starman123's comment on Fighter_4_life's profile post

I'd recommend the recovery nation workshop for all of us. In case you didn't know here it is http://www.recoverynation.com Just give...

Sep 22, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  2. EndureTheStruggle liked Codename47's post in the thread Is NoFap a bubble or is real life as harsh as it seems?.

Hi When I am on NoFap everyone is nice and decent, sometimes there are some bad apples but they can’t compare to the kind of asshats...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  3. EndureTheStruggle liked SoaringEagle's post in the thread Corona vaccine.

First, even if anyone says something wrong, it doesn't mean he is lying, it is possible that they made a mistake or didn't confirm a...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:55 AM
  4. EndureTheStruggle liked SoaringEagle's post in the thread Corona vaccine.

Another ad hominem (Attacking the person instead of the argument). Actually the process of creating vaccines which have used stem cells...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  5. EndureTheStruggle liked determinedtoquit's post in the thread Corona vaccine.

Except the projections are for mass-administration. It's going to be a slow, painful process creating restrictions around the things...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  6. EndureTheStruggle liked Chris_Cactusblossom's post in the thread Corona vaccine.

Haha - this is brilliant! It would have been dismissed as conspiracy theory craziness 10 or even 5 years ago, yet here it is. Glad to...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:53 AM
  7. EndureTheStruggle replied to the thread Is NoFap a bubble or is real life as harsh as it seems?.

Yeah, I'm also from Australia and people can be serious assholes. There are nice folk here too but they are far and few. I remember a...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:50 AM
  8. EndureTheStruggle liked Codename47's post in the thread Is NoFap a bubble or is real life as harsh as it seems?.

On the surface the people appear nice because it's all an act. If you say one thing that they don't like they remember it and...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  9. EndureTheStruggle liked Envoy-ofthe-End's post in the thread Corona vaccine.

The elite want weak people that bend down to every whim like you... go take it.

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:23 AM
  10. EndureTheStruggle replied to the thread Corona vaccine.

Never. The fact that Bill Gates wants to force the entire world population is freaky. Also, it's rushed and could possibly alter your...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  11. EndureTheStruggle commented on Fighter_4_life's profile post.

Take it easy brother. This looks like the toughest time of your life. But you're not alone. We're all here for you. Don't you dare give...

Sep 22, 2020 at 6:30 AM