EpsilonDelta's Recent Activity

1. EpsilonDelta liked path2virtue's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

This was really eye opening. Thanks for this!

Sep 18, 2021 at 2:32 PM
  2. EpsilonDelta liked path2virtue's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 0. I failed again today brethren. Say a prayer for me of you can. This ring HAS to go. Can't wait to watch it burn.

3. EpsilonDelta liked modern milarepa's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Some thoughts I just had on the causes of suffering Pleasure, feelings and other demons Love can turn into hate, pleasure becomes...

4. EpsilonDelta liked Mr. Rosco's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

day 73- warrior

Sep 18, 2021 at 2:31 PM
  5. EpsilonDelta liked Revanthegrey's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Daily checking in The why is real powerful on no pmo crysis. [ATTACH]

upload_2021-9-18_9-26-5.jpeg Sep 18, 2021 at 9:31 AM
  6. EpsilonDelta liked Revanthegrey's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

@Slider8 Interesting i like that view:cool: [IMG]

Sep 18, 2021 at 9:31 AM
  7. EpsilonDelta liked GreenManLeaf's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Count me in! I am starting with 25 days. I think I am a Hobbit at Weathertop, the dark forces are lurking yet the path to our destiny is...

Sep 18, 2021 at 8:34 AM
  8. EpsilonDelta liked Ready_to_Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 208. We made it to Florida and our first day here was nice. Got in the ocean for a bit. No urges. Have a great day everyone.

Sep 18, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  9. EpsilonDelta liked ListenPaul's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Congratulations! Two months clean is a fantastic! Now it's 440 days left to go. It's time to finish your own created challenge. Isn't it? ;)

Sep 18, 2021 at 7:43 AM
  10. EpsilonDelta liked Chi405's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 64

11. EpsilonDelta liked ListenPaul's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 12 monk mode journey. Sorry that I didn't write yesterday. I wasn't very talkative. I am feeling better. Withdrawals seem to be...

12. EpsilonDelta liked RiseToGreatness's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Checking in Fellowship!!! :) Two months sober, great entrance to Lothlórien ;). So far excellent reboot process, no peeking, no...

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:57 AM