Evig Faith's Recent Activity

1. Evig Faith liked u376's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

agreed.......this section was way better before now i dont frequently visit this section because most of the threads are so boring and...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  2. Evig Faith liked Little Bo Peep's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

I am calm and rational, but I don’t and won’t feel compassion towards folks who put others down and are just horrible people. I’m not...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  3. Evig Faith liked need4realchg's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Yep. I recall complaining that another thread is entitled “milf” does the exact same thing. I hate that term as for some it’s bound to...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  4. Evig Faith liked need4realchg's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Dear @Bragi, I have not yet had the pleasure to address you on the forum. I hope my message reaches you before you are banned. First,...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  5. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

I mean, do you think Martin Luther King Jr. needed to "calm down"? Or Rosa Parks? She should have just taken a seat and not gotten so...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  6. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

I'm not doing that. I'm calling out an important issue. If you legitimately can't see the difference between the things I've said here,...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  7. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

K, so as I predicted, you think this is all a joke for entertainment, so you clearly don't understand how serious this is. Good to know.

8. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Exactly. It's really absurd how defensive some of these guys get when women ask for basic human decency. They start screeching that we...

9. Evig Faith replied to the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Yeah, it’s the dehumanizing stuff like that I am ragging on, not masculinity or anything like that. I definitely don’t want feminized...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  10. Evig Faith liked Bragi's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Oh wow. Well that's not nice. Then they should stick to fap, cause they are bad for women...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:49 AM
  11. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

That's the only part I'm gonna disagree with you on, because that dude was using a whole lot of exclamation points. Lol he was super...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:49 AM
  12. Evig Faith replied to the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

That view I can understand. However, the thread I was talking about was outright saying women were only good for sex. Maybe they didn’t...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  13. Evig Faith liked Little Bo Peep's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Let’s just say you proved your point ten-fold, it would have been funny if it wasn’t so sad. They’re essentially the embodiment of toxic...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  14. Evig Faith liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Lol yep. Which is why I said in my initial post that I know this thread is going to get shit all over, and that just illustrates my...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  15. Evig Faith replied to the thread The Red Pill.

The Red Pill movement has valid concerns. Even as a woman, it frustrates me when a divorced “mother” can meet the bare minimum of being...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:12 AM