1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Faisalkhan
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 18, 1999 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Faisalkhan

Fapstronaut, Male, 24, from Saudi Arabia

I need help on how to avoid getting anger, stress, depression, tiredness, loneliness and boredom Because it is 1 of the main cause of relaps Feb 7, 2023

Faisalkhan was last seen:
Feb 10, 2023
    1. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      I need help on how to avoid getting anger, stress, depression, tiredness, loneliness and boredom Because it is 1 of the main cause of relaps
      1. M_H likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        We can't avoid those emotions/feelings because they come with package of life. You can create counters for each one for whenever you experience any. Did you just relapse?
        Feb 7, 2023
      3. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        Feb 7, 2023
      4. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        I had first 3 Attempts like this. The first one lasted 16 days, second one lasted 17 Days and 3rd (this one) lasted 18 Days. The streak improvement are just one day only
        Feb 7, 2023
    2. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      + I'm Adding YouTube to my remove list as well for first 4 days. Nofap is not Easy how it's turn out to be when you fail your 3rd attempt
      1. swazzy1 likes this.
    3. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      When You relapse. It is Not Easy again to Start this Journey again when you made it to day 21 Because of Severe Urges I had.
      1. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        It's because all of these Urges came from Social media. which need to be Stopped. When I beat 21 Days. The Severe Urges didnt got Away and this is definitely something to do with Social media. You see when the Premature Masterbation happens Accidentally by looking at the social media Pictures it usually build up Urges. When you rub your Private part for 2-3 Seconds you masturbated immediately.
        Sep 4, 2022
      2. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        This is something when it happen Accidentally I didnt wanted this and now when you're starting it all over again. It's not Easy. However I do have to do all the routine that I use to do but this time I need to avoid and get rid off Social media. This include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube Short. In YouTube I need to be careful with what I'm watching.
        Sep 4, 2022
      3. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        The rest of them should be easy if incorporate Belly breathing, Testicle breathing Exercises. This time if the Urges building, I will use Ice Bottle and see if it's help with Calming down the Urges and relaxes the brain. I'll see what's gonna help it
        Sep 4, 2022
    4. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Ok Since I relapsed. I wanna Start this Journey again and I wanna Beat my 21 Completed days. Let's hope that Premature MO doesn't happen.
      1. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        Starting it from Day 1 which is the Beginning of Nofap on 3rd attempt.
        Sep 3, 2022
        AnxiousFighter likes this.
    5. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Noooo!!! After passing 21 Days. I Relasped with Premature Ejeculation. It wasn't even 3 Seconds and the sperm Came out unexpectedly.
      1. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        Now I have Brain fog going on and my arm looks weak.
        But at least I dont have Energy depletion. So Sad when Premature Ejeculation happen
        Sep 2, 2022
    6. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Update 2 on 21st Day: it's Getting alot Harder. The Urge is getting worst and worst over time. I was doing well then lose some control
      1. PeaceOnEarth108 likes this.
      2. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        Haven't Relapsed yet as I'm making an entry to 22nd day.
        Sep 2, 2022
        PeaceOnEarth108 likes this.
    7. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Almost Passing Day 21: I'm doing ok. Not Feeling urge today. I feel like more focused than Ever. Taking care of my Health and focus on work.
    8. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 19: I'm doing Ok. I feel like, I'm Suffering from Pelvic Floor Pain but it get away as long as you dont Touch yourself I guess...
      1. PeaceOnEarth108 likes this.
      2. PeaceOnEarth108
        PeaceOnEarth108
        no worries, you can't physically hurt yourself with abstinence
        Aug 31, 2022
    9. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 14: I'm doing ok. It was Easy day to pass however im experiencing groin pain which is Abdominal Cavity stretched in inguinal region.
    10. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 13: it's Getting Harder and harder as the time goes by. Sometime my body starts to get out of control little bit as well as my mind.
      1. rostronaut likes this.
      2. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        My First attempt was 3 Days when I relapsed. The second is going strong as I'm Entering to Day 14.
        Aug 25, 2022
        rostronaut likes this.
      3. rostronaut
        rostronaut
        Congrats.. Keep going
        Aug 25, 2022
    11. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 10 to 12: at 10th day I was doing ok. Then on day 11 and 12. It start to get Difficult. However I'm still in under control on SR.
      1. amaranth and ThinkSmarter like this.
      2. Faisalkhan
        Faisalkhan
        SR is Semen Retention.
        Aug 24, 2022
        ThinkSmarter likes this.
    12. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 9: Feeling Normal, just did 7 and half kilometers walk. No sign of mind weakness. Doing absolutely fine.
      1. ThinkSmarter and Leonzh like this.
    13. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 8: Feeling amazing. Doing well. My mind is getting clearer and clearer. Feel fresh. :)
      1. ajstath
        ajstath
        It's so great to physically feel your brain recovering! Keep up the good work :-)
        Aug 20, 2022
        ThinkSmarter and amaranth like this.
    14. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      Day 7my Left Testicle cause Minor Pain. I guess it was normal and a small sign of Blue ball. The Belly Breathing Technique is really working
      1. ThinkSmarter likes this.
    15. Faisalkhan
      Faisalkhan
      I'm on 6th day. Doing well feel Strong.
      1. ThinkSmarter, ndaty and DevilMayFry like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 18, 1999 (Age: 24)
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His

Signature

Getting rid off PMO habit.