1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Fapping_must_stop
Last Activity:
Aug 27, 2014
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 2

Student / town worker

Share This Page

Fapping_must_stop

New Fapstronaut, from Ontario

Fapping_must_stop was last seen:
Aug 27, 2014
    1. turbz11
      turbz11
      Accountability partner
    2. turbz11
      turbz11
      You want an A?
  • About

Student / town worker
    I hope at the end of this 90 day journey that I become a more driven, focused, and sexually controlled man. I have been masturbating for years. I remember it being a part of my life even as a young child. I used to fap to magazines and music videos. I want this immature habit to stop so that I can start focusing on more important goals, to mend my relationship and outlook on women.

What inspired me to take on this challenge was the realization that I am not the person that I want to be. Over the summer I read some of the works by Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell. Their works are motivating, inspiring, enlightening and every page makes me want to abandon my shell and achieve my ultimate potential. When I came across Jung's ideas about the archetypes and their shadow's I realized that I became everything I hate. I've become an addicted, impotent lover and complacent about life. The drive, motivation and focus I used to have is gone. My fears of women, success, and the burden of being masculine are is terrorizing my life. I can't sleep properly anymore and all I can think about is why I am such a loser. I'm young and have so much potential but I am unable to get over my complacency.

However, I realize this isn’t the end. I’m taking small steps to fixing my problems. I’ve deleted facebook, abandoned my old Reddit account which was subscribed to numerous fappable subreddits, and got my ass into the gym. There’s only a month to school, but I hope I can make some progress before the new semester begins. I hope this challenge gives me the motivation to man out and stop living the puss life.

Anyways, add me and let’s be buddies so we can help one another out. I’m going to update this page as much as possible in order to track my progress and maybe inspire others to transform themselves.

Reading, working out, philosophy, art

Signature

"Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself."

-Joseph Campbell