1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

foryan.lastchance's Recent Activity

1. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Day 7 Read a lot of material last night before bed about PMO addiction. A lot of the material changed my perspective dramatically about...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  2. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

That's also very very true. I guess my view was I didn't want her to suffer from the hurt of knowing anymore. I didn't want the hurt and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  3. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Thankyou and i really appreciate the support. I too do hope and trust there's a more rewarding and honest life up the road ahead.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  4. foryan.lastchance liked ANewFocus's post in the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

The hard part of recovery is changing our beliefs. Our beliefs drive our actions. For me, I consider B movie and P occasionally...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  5. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Day 6.5 Alright one post to wrap the day up. Tomorrow I've got a 90 minute counselling session midday; plus the rest of the day off....

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  6. foryan.lastchance liked Warfman's post in the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Make sure you are being fully honest... That's the only way things get better. In your very first posts you say how P isn't an issue,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:57 PM
  7. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Definitely not... Yea...I agree to that...my only question would it be best if we got a counsellor to mediate the conversation. Wife...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:23 PM
  8. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Day 6.5 Whilst I was walking my dog this morning, for some reason I started getting into this spiral of negative thoughts, thinking...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  9. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Hey - my two cents on the matter. As hard as it is; even just doing it for yourself. Lay it all out, in all honesty to her or a...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  10. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Yea...I understand... and I'm committed to working through them with her as much as she needs To be honest, I'm still quite...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  11. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

I think nights are the hardest; not because of temptation, mainly because they're so quiet. You can put all the netflix and youtube on...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  12. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

i agree, i don't think it's viable to progress until both of us are ready.

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  13. foryan.lastchance liked KevinesKay's post in the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

This would have been my response In order to repair myself, I'm choosing to attend two or three 12-step meetings a week in addition to...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  14. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Day 6 Recalling what happened since 2020; I can now see more clearly why I relapsed 2020 - first instance, significant effort through...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  15. foryan.lastchance replied to the thread Caught cheating a 2nd time.

Day 6. Still slept like crap, woke up with a numb arm. Felt like I barely slept. Whilst walking my dog this morning, I couldn't help...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:37 PM