1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Frisky Biscuit
Last Activity:
Aug 25, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 15, 1991 (Age: 32)
Part time human

Share This Page

Frisky Biscuit

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

Day 1 here I come. There’s an energy to it I’d missed in the past. The buzz of infinite potentiality, like a crisp spring morning. Aug 10, 2019

Frisky Biscuit was last seen:
Aug 25, 2019
    1. Frisky Biscuit
      Frisky Biscuit
      Day 1 here I come. There’s an energy to it I’d missed in the past. The buzz of infinite potentiality, like a crisp spring morning.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        The only day that matters is today :)
        Aug 10, 2019
    2. Frisky Biscuit
      Frisky Biscuit
      I failed today, and I’m stoked about it! Just posted about it in the reboot log. Everyone get out there and enjoy your weekend!
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Welcome to Nofap good job on getting back up so soon and back to 2 days of more progress!
      1. Frisky Biscuit likes this.
      2. Frisky Biscuit
        Frisky Biscuit
        Thanks. I actually failed yesterday, the chaser effect is real but so was my lack of willpower. Thanks for reminding me to update my counter!
        Aug 7, 2019
        Coffee Candy likes this.
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Sucks, man.. Second try soon hopefully. :)
        Aug 7, 2019
    4. Frisky Biscuit
      Frisky Biscuit
      Relapsed after my first week. No P just MO, still felt the sharp pains of failure afterwards though. Back to square one.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        No p is still a huge victory. You’re doing great. Welcome to nofap and thank you for the follow :)
        Aug 5, 2019
    5. Frisky Biscuit
      Frisky Biscuit
      Week 1. Humbling.
      1. Coffee Candy, A leaf, Roady and 2 others like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        No joke
        Aug 3, 2019
        A leaf and Roady like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 15, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Part time human
    For as long as I can remember, instant self gratification has been my escape from a hostile world, a warm security blanket that soothes my anxious disposition. And for that, I am grateful. But after much soul searching I have to come to realize I have outgrown this coping strategy and the ever increasing problems that accompany it (brain fog, emotional instability, attachment and connection issues, OCD, dissociation from reality and my body, physical damage from over exertion, isolation, periods of deep depression, and consequently worsening anxiety.)

I want to stop living my life behind this thick glass wall, unable to connect with others and taste the pleasures of life, as well as the pain. I want to feel again and escape this dimly-light prison of dull, soul numbing addiction. I will give anything to be free.

I am only at the beginning of my journey and it has already been both challenging and humbling. But it feels intuitively right, like I’m returning home. I have tried to quit many, many times and failed. I know the road will be long and hard, never-ending, and demand everything from me, but it’s all there is. This is the work. And I am willing.

Signature

[​IMG]

“The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” - Warren Buffett