GeeWhizz
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

GeeWhizz

Fapstronaut, Male, from Rotterdam

Last PMO event was on Saturday 23 June 2018. Jun 23, 2018

1. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Happy New Year!! May 2019 be a year of transformation and strength and growth!!!
      1. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Thank you @Jim2015
        May you have a wonderful 2019. Thanks for being here.
        Jan 1, 2019
    2. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Welcome back!!!! You can do it!! Let's move forward on this journey!!
      1. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Dec 24, 2018
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i keep hoping to see you back here some day... Please be well out there, and know we're here for you if you need us to be... Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Hi Beamer
        I want to thank you for always having a word of encouragement for me and for your unfailing hope in my ability to get ahead in my fight against this evil.
        Dec 24, 2018
      2. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        I slipped and slid quite a long way down the slope, seemingly unable to apply the brakes.
        But I'm back now and want to express my gratitude to you not giving up on me (as evidenced by your continued messaging on my profile).
        Obviously I need to do things differently.
        I'll see you in the forums.
        Cheers,
        GeeWhizz.
        Dec 24, 2018
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, i'm sorry you're not showing up here anymore, i really hope you're doing well in your life buddy... Know we're here for you when you return, please be well, stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, i hope you're doing alright out there... It's been so long since we say you here... Congratulations on reaching 42 DAYS on your freeing journey to a better life without pmo !:-)) Stay positive, keep moving forward, and stay strong !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      35 DAYS on your pmo free journey my friend, congratulations ! :-)) I hope you're doing well out there, come back here soon, we miss you ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! All my very best buddy!
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 MONTH on your freeing journey without pmo !:-)) I really hope you're doing well out there buddy, show yourself here soon ok ? We miss you... Stay positive, and stay strong, never give up my friend, never...
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      4 WEEKS already on your path to a better life my friend, congratulations ! :-)) I hope you're doing alright out there, show yourself here soon buddy, we miss you ! We're all here for you if you need anything, don't forget... All my best my friend !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your journey away from pmo and towards a better life! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! Show yourself here soon buddy, we 're here for you! Never stop, never give up !
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 WEEKS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep persisting buddy, you can do this! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, it's been a while since i saw you here, i hope you're doing alright... Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your pmo free journey ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong! All my best buddy ! Enjoy your weekend !
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Great work, keep going now buddy ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 10+ DAYS on your beautiful journey to a happier and more peaceful life my friend! :-)) Keep adding the days one by one, and believe you can do this, because you can ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your pmo free path to a happier and more fulfilling life! :-)) It's good to see you back on track, keep moving forward now, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Enjoy the weekend !
      1. Warrior Within and GeeWhizz like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on being persistent to pmo for 3 DAYS my friend! :-)) You're back on track, keep moving forward now ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Thank you so much @Beamer
        I really appreciate your concern and encouragement.
        Jun 27, 2018
    16. GeeWhizz
      GeeWhizz
      Last PMO event was on Saturday 23 June 2018.
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset...Get back up asap and avoid the pitfalls buddy, you know it's worth it ! Stay positive, forgive yourself, and keep moving forward !
        Jun 24, 2018
        GeeWhizz and Warrior Within like this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching the 5 DAY milestone on your path to freedom from pmo! :-)) Keep going now, day by day you will proceed! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, focus on the long term goal, and stay strong ! Have a great weekend my friend !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    18. GeeWhizz
      GeeWhizz
      Last PMO event was on Sunday 17 June 2018.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Hope it's the last you ever do in your life. All the best ;)
        Jun 18, 2018
        Beamer and GeeWhizz like this.
    19. GeeWhizz
      GeeWhizz
      Last PMO event was on Wednesday 15 June 2018.
      1. LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
    20. GeeWhizz
      GeeWhizz
      Last PMO event was on Wednesday 13 June 2018.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal