GeeWhizz
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

GeeWhizz

Fapstronaut, Male, from Rotterdam

Last PMO event was on Saturday 23 June 2018. Jun 23, 2018

1. GeeWhizz
      GeeWhizz
      Last PMO event was on Tuesday 12 June 2018.
      1. Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS on your journey without pmo in your life! :-)) I really hope you're doing ok out there my friend... Stay motivated and strong now! All my best !
      1. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Hi @Beamer,
        Thanks for your welcome words. Unfortunately I've had a rough time of it the last two weeks. Somewhere between 24 and 32 days (I can't exactly remember) I fell.
        Jun 11, 2018
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 4 WEEKS on your path to freedom ! :-)) You're doing great this streak dear friend, keep moving forward now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! I really hope you're doing well dear friend, all my best...
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your journey to a better pmo free life! :-)) Keep moving forward, never look back, you're not going there anymore ! Stay positive, stay persistent, and stay strong ! Great job !
      1. GeeWhizz and avyash like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep adding the days, you're close to 2 WEEKS already, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Great job !
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Great progress..
        May 13, 2018
        Beamer, GeeWhizz and Deleted Account like this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, you're already reached 1 WEEK without pmo on your path to a better and happier life ! :-)) I'm happy to see this, i know you will go very far, just believe in yourself and focus on the future!:-)) Go day by day, and eventually you will get to your goals, i'm sure you will ! :-)) Stay positive, keep :-)):-)):-)), and never quit !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, congratulations on the 5 DAY milestone ! :-)) It's a good sign you're serious about this streak, and i know you will add lot of days, you can do this ! :-)) Let's move forward together, you know it's worth it in the end buddy!:-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 4 DAYS on your journey to a better life! :-)) Stay positive, remember why you're doing this if things get difficult, and stay very strong ! :-)) Thank you for your support !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, i wish you a great weekend with lots of peace in your mind and free from pmo, you can do this! :-)) Take some rest and don't overthink things, but just enjoy the beautiful spring weather ! :-)) Stay strong !
      1. Kcolrehs and GeeWhizz like this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, it's ok now, you're trying so hard here, i know you are! Sometimes we just don't find the right touch to keep going, don't worry, you'll come back stronger, i'm very sure ! Take your time to analyse what happened and how you can avoid it in the future, you can do this buddy! We all believe in you, just believe in yourself too! Stay positive, stay strong!
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your pmo free path to more happiness in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong, you can do this !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, congratulations on reaching "3 in a row" DAYS on your path to a pmo free life ! :-)) I'm very happy to see your progress, keep moving forward now ! Stay positive, keep smiling,never give up, and stay very strong ! Have a great Sunday !
      1. GeeWhizz and Kcolrehs like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, you have to keep going and believe in yourself you can really succeed going this path to a beautiful future ! I have no doubt you will do this, so please, get back up on your feet and start walking ! We decide ourselves how our future is gonna look, no one else, so buddy, it's time to walk to a brighter future! ...
      1. GeeWhizz and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        .... We're with you, if you need us to be, but please start NOW ! I'm always here for you my dear friend, but never stop trying to overcome this addiction, never ... Stay strong !
        Apr 26, 2018
        GeeWhizz and Deleted Account like this.
      3. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Thanks @Beamer,
        I've always been inspired by your posts and comments to my posts. You are always encouraging and a fine example to us all. I have been through a bad patch, but I think I'm over it now.
        Bless you, brother.
        Apr 26, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, big congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your freeing journey to a better future, awy from pmo ! :-)) I'm very proud of you and happy to see this ! :-)) You're doing awesome on this streak, don't give up now ! :-)) Invest in your future, you can do this ! :-)) Stay connected, think positive, and stay very strong !
      1. Deleted Account and GeeWhizz like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend:-)) You're very close to 1/2 month already, congratulations ! :-)) Keep moving forward, you're on a great streak here, don't let this slip buddy! :-)) I know you can do this, just go day by day and never quit! It will be worth your efforts in the end, so keep going ! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay very strong ! Have a great weekend my friend !
      1. GeeWhizz and Rising Sun !! like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Yes my dear friend,you did it : "double digits" already on your path to freedom from pmo ! :-)) You can go much further now, just keep going, day by day, never quit ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay very strong !
      1. GeeWhizz likes this.
      2. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Thank you.
        Apr 17, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations, you're so close to "double digits" already, good to see you do this ! :-)) Believe in yourself buddy, i know you can do it ! :-)) I know it's sometimes very difficult, but we can't give up dear friend, as long as we're trying, we're on the upper hand to overcome this addiction ! Stay strong , we're here for you !
      1. Mayhem_8116 and GeeWhizz like this.
      2. GeeWhizz
        GeeWhizz
        Thanks for your constant encouragement, dear friend. It means a lot.
        Apr 17, 2018
        Mayhem_8116 and Beamer like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK already on your path to freedom my friend :-)) Keep going now, day by day you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Thank you for your support ! :-))
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching the 5 DAYS milestone on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! You can do this buddy !
    20. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      hey buddy! Hope you are doing great. Slay the PMO demon from root & discover the liberty that this generation has forgotten about. See you on the other side of success!
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal