1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

getbetter73's Recent Activity

1. getbetter73 liked gamegeek2001's post in the thread Why are people on Nofap yet still focusing on sex?.

Yeah I understand what you're saying. But that's the point they're trying to stop and change their ways. And outright say they're doing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  2. getbetter73 liked gamegeek2001's post in the thread Why are people on Nofap yet still focusing on sex?.

I'm trying to understand why people who are doing Nofap and trying to desexualize their mind, but paradoxically still quite focused on...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  3. getbetter73 liked doker's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Stand up again, dust off and keep going with your reboot.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  4. getbetter73 liked Gorkhaliwarrior's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

It's not about "penis" recovery. It's about brain recovery. Almost everyone here is trying to get rid of paws. If paws is not your...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  5. getbetter73 liked kenwood's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

This madman got to this holy topic as well… He creates new posts every day and gets answers to his same questions, but does not draw any...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  6. getbetter73 liked Be Inspired's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I like to share positivity but I also think it is important for us to understand the extent of the damage that is likely to happen from...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  7. getbetter73 liked Mr.Tony's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's true, there are people who healed after decades of hardcore drug addiction, and compared to us - our...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  8. getbetter73 liked Ammar2's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

This paws is really serious. The fact that we got people here 3-4 years into hard mode with minimal slip ups just means that this...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  9. getbetter73 liked humbleone's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

@mentorr I want to apologize for how I spoke to you previously. I was in a lot of pain, and lashed out at you several times. Im sorry...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  10. getbetter73 liked mentorr's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Why would it be irreversible? Is there any evidence or medical papers to support the fact that it’s irreversible? How would someone even...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  11. getbetter73 liked humbleone's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Its really tough to know the healing modalities people have used during there abstinence period. There is pervasive thought on this...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:39 PM