1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Gishki
Last Activity:
Dec 14, 2021
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Gishki

Fapstronaut, Male

Gishki was last seen:
Dec 14, 2021
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Gishki as in the archetype?
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Ah a fellow yugioh player. That's what I was referring to when I said archetype.

The banlist has been most kind on you guys now. Enjoy handlooping people all over again.
        Jan 15, 2021
        Toni7 likes this.
      4. Gishki
        Gishki
        Haha I made this account 3 years ago when I used to play. I stopped watching/playing yugioh after the Xyz series (Number 39 Utopia series). Never been a hardcore player I used to make decks with any cards, didn’t use a specific type of deck
        Jan 15, 2021
        Toni7 and Sosuke Aizen like this.
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I got into competitive yugioh about a year ago but I've found that it's not really worth it because there are no YCSs where I live. I still intend on playing semi competitively however. I currently run 3 decks: Invoked Shaddolls, Lair of Darkness and Mystic Mine Timelords, depending on the level of tournament I'm attending.

Good to see a fellow duelist here. Stay strong.
        Jan 15, 2021
        Toni7 likes this.
    2. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Welcome, Brother Islaz!
      1. Toni7 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Gishki my comrade! What has been going on?! Are you okay? Talk to us!:) Thanks!
        Apr 30, 2017
        Toni7 and Gishki like this.
      4. Gishki
        Gishki
        Struggling, but slowly getting there V:
        May 1, 2017
        Toni7 likes this.
      5. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Gishki, buddy! We respect your privacy, of course, but don't isolate yourself! We're supposed to help each other in life and this group of Fapstronauts is pretty well placed to assist with PMO control. Besides, you may want to support others, too! Whatever it is, we've likely seen it b4!
        May 1, 2017
        Toni7 likes this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]