1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Glex
Last Activity:
Oct 6, 2019
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jul 1, 1999 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Glex

Fapstronaut, Male, 24

Glex was last seen:
Oct 6, 2019
    1. Ambrose Grant
      Ambrose Grant
      man you are a legend!!!
      How did you achieve 500+ days, could you give me some tips, please?
      1. Glex, Sammyforthewin and Roady like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Glex
        Glex
        Finally, use your time wisely. As it turns out, pmo takes a lot of time from you. I remember sitting looking for the right video for hours at a time at some points and tediously arranging tabs for just as long to hopefully fulfill my fantasies, but I only dug myself further into my pmo hole. So, find some new hobby or a new friend to do stuff with.
        Mar 16, 2019
      4. Glex
        Glex
        Make sure your pmo replacement is a healthy one. When you fell an urge, go to the gym, or go hiking, maybe pick up a guitar. Just find some new trait that you can physically gain along your journey to prove its success in what might be a more tangible way that how you are feeling.
        Mar 16, 2019
      5. Glex
        Glex
        Well, I think that I rambled on enough here. If you have any more questions about my streak or if there is anything else I can help you with, dont hesitate to ask me and I'll try to get around to it sooner than I did this time.
        Mar 16, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1999 (Age: 24)

Signature

[​IMG]