green lion eating the sun's Recent Activity

1. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

i pretended i didn't see him trying to hold my hand when he tried to and I barely touched him tough (to me that sounds fear of rejection...

May 9, 2021 at 7:15 AM
  2. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

He is 100% straight like me. I think he is painfully shy and afraid of me for having an aggressive attitude sometimes. maybe not liking...

May 6, 2021 at 3:10 PM
  3. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

He was attracted to me, responded with flirty jokes when I did. What happened from that to him saying he didn't make a move because he...

May 6, 2021 at 10:44 AM
  4. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

you think i messed up with this guy? getting drunk in the afternoon was not good at all (when we left the bar i couldn't walk very...

May 6, 2021 at 4:09 AM
  5. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

before this 3rd date we both knew the plan was to kiss each other. he said to me the day before he was looking forward to the next day...

May 5, 2021 at 3:53 PM
  6. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

I feel weird that when I was getting drunk on this afternoon date I bit my lips quite a lot while drinking and looked at his lips and at...

May 4, 2021 at 5:41 PM
  7. green lion eating the sun replied to the thread I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?.

he was always attracted to me. i could see he wanted me. he checked me out several times even if when i removed the coat he just said...

May 4, 2021 at 1:15 PM
  8. green lion eating the sun posted a new thread.

I (F) sabotaged myself once again on my 3rd date with him, how to fix it?

I am a 29 year old woman (I am a recovering s. and p. addict, been sober for almost 3 years). I randomly texted this guy with whom I had...

Forum: Dating during a Reboot

May 3, 2021