1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
GripLess
Last Activity:
Apr 30, 2018
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 12, 1974 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

GripLess

Fapstronaut, Male, 49

GripLess was last seen:
Apr 30, 2018
    1. DE.HK
      DE.HK
      Hey there, I read that you were an alcoholic and I am curious about your journey fighting this addiction. I personally don't have an addiction to alcohol but I possess serious issue with PMO. You said you can quit it only if you want to, but I just couldn't do it. P and M I guess that might be easier but O is another thing. Let me know. I am looking for inspiration on that issue. Thanks
      1. Noelle likes this.
      2. GripLess
        GripLess
        I did quite drinking through aversion therapy. That will not work for PMO. You hve to keep in mind that its not the P or M that your addicted to. The O is a different story. When you O is tells the reward center in your brain to release dopamine which tells your pleasure center that is good. In fact, it affects the same part of the brain that meth and cocaine do. Which is why its so hard to quite.
        Feb 2, 2018
        Noelle and DE.HK like this.
      3. GripLess
        GripLess
        I am staying on track because im looking forward to whats waiting at the end. It may be easier for e to visualize because of going through the treatment for alcohol and knowing how much my life improved.

Focus on the improvement that you see and feel happening. For example, i havent had morning wood in years. After 3 weeks of no PMO, i am having them fairly regular. That alone tells me this is worth doing.
        Feb 2, 2018
        DE.HK likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1974 (Age: 49)

Signature

[​IMG]