Hamza Ji's Recent Activity

1. Hamza Ji replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

2 days completed! I'm getting happier and all my negative thoughts and depression is slightly fading away. I've noticed it and I'm sure...

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  2. Hamza Ji liked Orphan's comment on Hamza Ji's profile post

If you click "Forums", then "Success Stories", you'll find some great journals there.

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  3. Hamza Ji liked hiimbubbles's post in the thread Programming My Brain in Python.

I hope that all made sense :/ it did in my head atleast but I often think im terrible at explaining things to others

4. Hamza Ji replied to the thread Programming My Brain in Python.

Haha that's true lol. I got it Bubbles. Thank you

5. Hamza Ji liked hiimbubbles's post in the thread Programming My Brain in Python.

Sure yah so we mainly use React Native for cross platform apps so like if we were building something that would be used on like say...

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  6. Hamza Ji replied to the thread Programming My Brain in Python.

Can you please be more specific? I'm familiar with both Java and React, just wondering how they work in mobile development? I design Web...

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  7. Hamza Ji replied to the thread Programming My Brain in Python.

Hey I'm good at coding in Flutter, JavaScript, C++ and currently I'm working on React JS. Almost covered the thing but don't have any...

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  8. Hamza Ji You know how much you hate a relapse, Remember. »

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  9. Hamza Ji commented on Rainbow Warrior's profile post.

That's great brother. Keep yourself away from the darkness.

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  10. Hamza Ji liked Rainbow Warrior's status.

Nofap day 101/365. Hardmode day 45/365. Feel some satanic thoughts encouraging a peek but I’m not giving into it. Reading prayers all day :)

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  11. Hamza Ji Any interesting thread you know here? I like reading long stories of peoples' struggles and finding NoFap. Please send me link »

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:12 AM
  12. Hamza Ji liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 141! Brother When I first joined this challenge, I had no clue about how to do NoFap. you guys really motivated me. Good Luck!

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  13. Hamza Ji replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

You're an interesting man bro haha. So the girl kinda flirted with you hahah. That was awesome man. I like that. And I also believe...

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  14. Hamza Ji liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 140! In Mentally, I learnt lot of my self and I started to work on self improvement when i'm doing NoFap. My ideas and thoughts...

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  15. Hamza Ji liked RiseToGreatness's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

<< The Lord of The Rings Challenge >> [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My brothers and sisters, here is before you the great Lord of The Rings...

middle earth.gif elvish.jpg real2.jpg Mar 2, 2024 at 8:00 AM