Hold the Line's Recent Activity

1. Hold the Line replied to the thread yesterday i tried so hard.

well, sometimes good character isn't enough if she doesn't look good approach is based on looks... i wont go to an ugly girl just...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  2. Hold the Line liked DeeJ4y's post in the thread yesterday i tried so hard.

Use the frustration to approach next time. Remember how it felt to not approach. I know anxiety can be bad, but it will only get better...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:51 AM
  3. Hold the Line liked Candun's post in the thread yesterday i tried so hard.

I think you should be patient with yourself and try not to get frustrated. Work on it overtime rather than trying to get it perfect...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:51 AM
  4. Hold the Line liked Abel100%'s post in the thread Never relapse again 30 days challenge.

Ánimo 23 días es bastante tiempo ....aprendizaje te dejo eso ... Sigue escribiendo y publicando eso me ayudó a mi voy en 2da racha...

Oct 22, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  5. Hold the Line posted a new thread.

yesterday i tried so hard

i really tried to approach this super cute girl at a bar, imo she was like, the best looking girl at the bar, i tried so much to...

Forum: Dating during a Reboot

Oct 22, 2021 at 7:47 AM
  6. Hold the Line liked GoldenStarFire53's post in the thread The day that made me believe in my nofap jurney.

I did nofap a few times before and there were moments where I felt like a life of a party and that some women were interested in me and...

Oct 19, 2021