hope4healing's Recent Activity

1. hope4healing replied to the thread I think I'm done?.

How did your therapy appt go? I hope you found it helpful and are able to begin working on your healing now. You deserve some peace.

Dec 2, 2021 at 12:31 PM
  2. hope4healing liked Psalm27:1my light's post in the thread I Have a Question.

Long term recovery for addictions/alcohol is considered more than 5 years. Personally, I wouldn’t consider any pmo addict “ recovered”,...

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:21 AM
  3. hope4healing liked Sam-wise's post in the thread I Have a Question.

Efficacy rate of NoFap: I would say that the tools promoted on this site are 1) Journaling 2) Various NoPMO challenges 3)...

Dec 1, 2021 at 12:08 PM
  4. hope4healing liked Trobone's post in the thread I Have a Question.

If your success is defines as never masturbating again and never acting in a way that makes your wife/partner feel those emotions - then...

Nov 30, 2021 at 1:25 PM
  5. hope4healing liked Psalm27:1my light's post in the thread Maybe it'll work out/Maybe it won't.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but unfortunately when the SO has been gas lighted for weeks, months, years, trying to ignore your...

Nov 30, 2021 at 4:21 AM
  6. hope4healing replied to the thread I Have a Question.

People come here for a variety of reasons. Obviously, some want to recover from P addiction. There are some who come here with the...

Nov 29, 2021 at 3:07 PM
  7. hope4healing replied to the thread I Have a Question.

I believe this is a significant factor in the supposed success/failure rate, actually. While the intended purpose of NoFap is to help...

Nov 29, 2021 at 3:21 AM
  8. hope4healing liked Psalm27:1my light's post in the thread Still not clean, in a relationship.

Having accountability software that you work around further increases the damage to your spouse. Unless you are completely honest with...

Nov 27, 2021 at 4:13 AM