1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Hully
Last Activity:
Jun 11, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Dec 17, 1995 (Age: 28)
Engineer

Share This Page

Hully

New Fapstronaut, Male, 28, from South africa

Will I ever stop PMO in this life time though, because I can't even take a month being sober from this habit.. Sep 23, 2017

Hully was last seen:
Jun 11, 2018
    1. Hully
      Hully
      Will I ever stop PMO in this life time though, because I can't even take a month being sober from this habit..
      1. 2525 likes this.
    2. Hully
      Hully
      I need advise...I have a G.F and xe wnts to do the sex and i dnt want to loose her since am on a mission of nt doin any M orO wat xuld i do
      1. Daredevil99
        Daredevil99
        If she loves you she will wait. Im seeing someone who understands I cant fully do it yet
        Jun 4, 2016
      2. sumssense
        sumssense
        You have to decide. Will her feelings be hurt if you are choosing a challenge over her? I'd go with no M but O with her unless you have serious reasons not to.
        Jun 4, 2016
      3. Hully
        Hully
        Alright....thanks...i think i will go with the challenge together wit her..Hope xe will undrstnd
        Jun 4, 2016
    3. Hully
      Hully
      it has been 5 days since i watched any P or did M and am proud, it shows that if i can do it and so can you.
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        Well done! You're climbing the mountain, one day at a time. Your hard work will pay off — I promise! Fist bump.
        May 30, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 17, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Engineer

Signature

[​IMG]