1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
I_WantToBreakFree
Last Activity:
Aug 9, 2020
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Feb 25, 2000 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

I_WantToBreakFree

Fapstronaut, Male, 24

Every day that goes by is a success May 20, 2020

I_WantToBreakFree was last seen:
Aug 9, 2020
    1. I_Need_This
      I_Need_This
      Your enthusiasm is contagious. Keep up the good fight brother :)
      1. I_WantToBreakFree
        I_WantToBreakFree
        Thanks man! I'm glad I could provide encouragement cause that makes me feel encouraged! xD You too!
        Jun 10, 2020
    2. I_WantToBreakFree
      I_WantToBreakFree
      Every day that goes by is a success
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 2000 (Age: 24)
    My personal story: Back in high school, I was nowhere near tempted by the thought of PMO. Great family, friends, awesome school environment, I was involved in activities, it was very simple overall. That is until I had met my 1st girlfriend. We fell in love and long story short, we became sexually active. Once I realized the relationship itself was toxic, I had to end it. Not only was I heartbroken over all the things she did behind my back, but I realized that I wouldn't be getting that satisfying feeling anymore (if you know what I mean). I then turned to PMO. In my mind, I was keeping myself from making bad decisions and maintaining a stable mind. I have attempted NoFap time and time again, with my longest streak being 2 in a half months, but based on the couple of girls I've dated my first two semesters of college a few months back, I realize that when it doesn't work out, I fall back into that same self-destructive habit to numb the pain of heartbreak. I figured enough is enough, so I'm opening up. I recognize that I'm not the only person who has struggled with this, and I hope to gain some pro methods from people as I go through this period of time abstaining.

Signature

[​IMG]