1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jeremiah Oakley
Last Activity:
Jun 22, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 14, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Jeremiah Oakley

Fapstronaut, Male, 29

back Jul 1, 2016

Jeremiah Oakley was last seen:
Jun 22, 2017
    1. Jeremiah Oakley
    2. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Here on Nofap again. Trying to quit for good, for my girl's sake, and school sake and just for goodness sake!
    3. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Gonna try this again. After a long hiatus I'm back on nofap!
    4. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      It's only been about 2 days and I'm getting cravings. Does anyone else get these so quickly?
      1. mickeyds
        mickeyds
        It's your brain telling you what it wants. It is normal but this is why you're here. You want to have the real cravings but with women not with your hand. Right now! Go for a run! Come home and cook yourself some fire ass food and then read, watch a movie, clean your room! But do something to get through today. Tomorrow is a new day and you have to leave the fapping forever! You can do this! Don't give in please
        Jun 13, 2015
    5. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Haven't been on in a couple of days. But today I relapsed. Although I did, i'm starting to see where I'm making my mistake.
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Prakash Newton
        Prakash Newton
        take notes about the things that triggered you buddy.
        Jun 11, 2015
      4. Jeremiah Oakley
        Jeremiah Oakley
        I would say that my mistake is staying in my apartment alone. Once that happens my mind begins to wonder. I've noticed that when i'm with friends or in another area my mind isn't wondering as much.
        Jun 11, 2015
      5. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks. Yeah, that's a good observation. That was really helpful to me, especially when I was first starting out. Just one incident of getting out of the house for a whole day could sometimes seem to launch a couple of weeks of sobriety on its own. You can do this, Jeremiah!
        Jun 11, 2015
    6. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Really need some help with this. Any suggestions to help with this?
    7. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Here we go again. :/
    8. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Relapsed today again. I've really gotta get back on track here
    9. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      I feel like i've failed you guys.. Gonna restart my days now.
    10. Jeremiah Oakley
    11. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Staying up until 3am every night really isn't helping the problem lol. It can get bad at night, but trying to stay strong.
    12. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      Cravings are crazy right now! Is anyone on?!
      1. Ghengis1227
        Ghengis1227
        Breathe, my friend. Step back, close your eyes, and concentrate on your breathing. Ask yourself why you're here to begin with. Your thoughts are merely tides that will wash away with time, and your urges are no exception. I hope I'm not too late in sending this.
        Jun 7, 2015
      2. Jeremiah Oakley
        Jeremiah Oakley
        You weren't, you're right the cravings did pass. Thanks my man for the help. With time, things will get easier hopefully.
        Jun 7, 2015
    13. fercho29
      fercho29
      Good luck with your NoFap challenge Jeremiah. Be prepared, the first week is not easy at all
      Read a lot and create a busy agenda so you do not have any time left
      1. Jeremiah Oakley likes this.
      2. Jeremiah Oakley
        Jeremiah Oakley
        Thanks man!
        Jun 5, 2015
    14. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      First full day. This is going to be harder than I thought, but I haven't watched P or masterbated. Hopefully I can stay strong
    15. Jeremiah Oakley
      Jeremiah Oakley
      I figured out how to do the counter! Nothing shall stand in my path now fellow fapstrounauts!
      1. PotentLife likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 14, 1994 (Age: 29)