1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
JimmyT
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2015
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

JimmyT

Fapstronaut, Male

doing better today; some anxieties around work but hitting the gym helps May 20, 2015

JimmyT was last seen:
Jun 16, 2015
    1. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      starting off the day with Bible study and prayer; helps to set the mind for the day early on
    2. Trajan15
      Trajan15
      Do you do either whatsapp or kik?
      1. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        I do skype; I can look into whatsapp; I'm assuming its an app?
        Apr 28, 2015
      2. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        heard of several that do that, so it might be worth downloading;
        Apr 28, 2015
      3. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        downloaded whatsapp now
        Apr 28, 2015
    3. Trajan15
      Trajan15
      Saw your response. Don't recall whether we have connected before
      1. JimmyT likes this.
      2. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        we haven't yet; I'm new to this website; still trying to learn how to use it and connect with others. I found your response in a thread that I was posting in I think; I'm all for building an online support group at this point with accountability and a safe place to encourage one another and talk through struggles
        Apr 26, 2015
    4. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day one again complete. Doing well today. Overall, I have a clearer mind since starting this endeavor. Optimistic.
    5. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      almost made one week; fell today. I will do better this coming week and press past it. making a smaller goal of 7 days to build to 90
      1. cris1007 and headedup like this.
      2. headedup
        headedup
        That's a really good idea. I also work in five or seven day increments. Right now I'm at 15 days and going for 20. You will succeed eventually as long as you stay committed to this goal!
        Apr 23, 2015
      3. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        thanks headedup - and awesome for you on working toward your goals. keep it up
        Apr 24, 2015
    6. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day 1 complete; felt it this morning; thanks for the emergency nofap site! that's a great "slap you out of it tool" On day 2 now :)
      1. GoldOlly likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        congrats to you as well :) stay strong!
        Apr 18, 2015
      4. diamondboi
        diamondboi
        first week is the hardest...... if u can make it passed the first three days your good.
        Apr 18, 2015
      5. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        cool thanks guys for the interaction
        Apr 18, 2015
    7. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      failed today; going to have to start again... it's amazing how such a simple temptation can open the door;
      1. NoMo_Po
        NoMo_Po
        I am sorry. Just keep yourself busy and keep strong. Keep reading the forums and read other people's progress, and struggles and it can help you move forward. The hardest is starting but once you get going you will feel better. Goodluck my friend
        Apr 16, 2015
      2. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        thanks for the comment! It's awesome to have a group to be able to share in the struggle
        Apr 18, 2015
    8. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day 1 complete
      1. WolfPack and yomey24 like this.
    9. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      just started...
  • About