1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
jst3v379
Last Activity:
Apr 29, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 13, 1990 (Age: 33)
Student/engineer

Share This Page

jst3v379

Fapstronaut, Male, 33, from Utah

Starting reboot. Have attempted several times in the past. I hope this website will get me to my goal of 90 days (July 8th 2018) Apr 10, 2018

jst3v379 was last seen:
Apr 29, 2018
    1. jst3v379
      jst3v379
      Starting reboot. Have attempted several times in the past. I hope this website will get me to my goal of 90 days (July 8th 2018)
    2. jst3v379
      jst3v379
      Starting reboot. Have attempted several times in the past, but I hope this will get me to my goal of 90 days (July 8th 2018)
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 13, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Student/engineer
    Student, engineer, accountant and electrician. I am religious (LDS) and want to get to my goal of 90 days starting now. I know of the benefits of NoFap and the longest streak I've had with nofap is 3 years. Since then my nofap streaks have lasted 2-3 months before relapse. I live a very good life. I have been given many amazing opportunities and have had many great experiences. I am truly grateful for everything I have. I feel I am one of the lucky few in which God has given 10 talons, so to say. But PMO is caging my ability to turn those 10 talons into more. The thought of ending my life with only 10 talons frightens me. I hope this website can help me with my goal of reaching this 90 days (July 8th 2018), and then with retention as well. Thanks in advance for all the support, and thanks to Alexander Fapstronaut for founding this organization and creating this website for people like me.

Signature

[​IMG]