kaerhal's Recent Activity

1. kaerhal replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 184 Spent most of the day travelling back home with my family, gave me ample time to recover from the wedding! Back in my new place...

Jul 3, 2022 at 4:15 PM
  2. kaerhal liked Slider8's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Checking in day 232.

Jul 3, 2022 at 2:38 PM
  3. kaerhal liked Ready to Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 496 no PMO. Slept in until 7am this morning which is super late for me! I’ve been having a very hard time sleeping lately so that...

Jul 3, 2022 at 10:01 AM
  4. kaerhal liked Julito's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Hello friends! I was once a member of this thread but arrogance led me to think that I could do this on my own and I left a year or so...

Jul 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM
  5. kaerhal replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 183 Spent the day celebrating my cousin’s wedding with family and friends; haven’t seen many of them for years because of COVID,...

Jul 2, 2022 at 7:22 PM
  6. kaerhal liked Ready to Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

495 days – After a long strenuous climbing, located high up in the Mountain, you see the entrance to the Cracks of Doom, the Sammath Naur.

Jul 2, 2022 at 7:18 PM
  7. kaerhal replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 182 Had a great night's sleep in my new home, got plenty of chores done in the morning and got back to the gym as well; I’m...

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:22 PM
  8. kaerhal liked zusya's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Wow

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:15 PM
  9. kaerhal liked ace1234's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

This was your post before you reached 500 days. So it's really possible.

10. kaerhal liked MS PBH's post in the thread mspbh.

He guys i relapsed after 10 days and feeling very guilty and less confident is it possible to leave fapping? plz help me.

11. kaerhal liked MS PBH's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Thank You Brothers. I want you to hug all of you but we are very far from each other. A beautiful journey with these beautiful people, i...

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:38 AM
  12. kaerhal liked Ready to Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 494 no PMO.

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:38 AM
  13. kaerhal replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 181 Mixed feelings today; I’ve been very tired after staying up cleaning my flat, and had to spend a few hours today moving my...

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:57 PM
  14. kaerhal replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Congratulations brother!

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:53 PM
  15. kaerhal liked MS PBH's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Thank You Everyone. Best of luck

Jun 30, 2022 at 9:29 AM