1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shen Wulong's Recent Activity

1. Shen Wulong replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 1 brothers

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  2. Shen Wulong liked Dovahkin101's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

My biological brother? Nah, he's worse off than any of us. But I'll call you a brother in spirit who actually wants to help me to have a...

3. Shen Wulong liked Dovahkin101's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 0 relapse But I don't feel hopeless. Lately I have been doing a lot better, and before this relapse of 15 days I also didn't...

4. Shen Wulong liked ASB6's post in the thread 600 DAYS.

Hello Brothers & Sisters I was meant to post once i had reached 500 days. I apologise for the delay. Life has been a rollercoaster...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  5. Shen Wulong replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 3 brothers

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  6. Shen Wulong liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 4! brother never give up! your brother will be proud of you.

7. Shen Wulong liked Lexro84's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

I used to have quite bad days: grogginess, generally tired, lethargic, zero libido. It was the worst around the first 1-2 months....

8. Shen Wulong replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 2 brothers

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  9. Shen Wulong liked Dovahkin101's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 15 Elite Warrior! Today is a day to remind myself that making mistakes in life is not a reason to relapse into pmo. I stayed up...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  10. Shen Wulong liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 3! started :- 2024/4/13

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  11. Shen Wulong replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 1 brothers @MJ Warrior 93 good luck on your tournament and black belt test brother. I'm looking around for a martial arts gym to...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  12. Shen Wulong liked Dovahkin101's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 14 Last night I was having withdrawal symptoms of lethargy, groginess and headache. I found it difficult to focus on the book I was...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  13. Shen Wulong liked Dovahkin101's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Yes man let's go! I think it's important for us to have goals and to reach to improve ourselves. I don't think getting over this...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:38 PM