Mar 1, 1979 (Age: 42)

Share This Page

Kaizen:-)

Fapstronaut, Male, 42

Kaizen:-) was last seen:
Jan 14, 2021
    1. TheJordan1212
      TheJordan1212
      What’s up man?. Been a long time but I remember you really inspired me. I feel down pretty hard again but am back it. 2 days in
    2. Nighttrain87
      Nighttrain87
      Hey man, in my thread you mentioned you’re using a 12 step program. Is that like “the” 12 step? And did that mean you cut out other things like alcohol, drugs, etc? Thx! JYD.
      1. Kaizen:-)
        Hey thanks for the question @JYD1469 I actually am an alcoholic and I got sober from drugs and alcohol at 24 years of age over 16 years ago. Thats when my sex and PMO addiction really took off. By using the 12 steps in AA I was able to have the obsession of drugs and alcohol lifted. I used the same 12 step program for PMO and I am 123 days sober from PMO and loving it.
        May 5, 2020
        Nighttrain87 likes this.
      2. Kaizen:-)
        I have a friend also sober for over 10 years from drugs and alcohol and we did the twelve steps together for accountability. My life has never been better. I battled with this addiction until I was 40 years old and now I feel free and I am so grateful!
        May 5, 2020
        Nighttrain87 likes this.
      3. Nighttrain87
        Nighttrain87
        Nice, brother and congrats. I've looked into 12 steps since you mentioned it and will add it to the methods I'm researching to help breakthrough. Thank you for sharing you and keep up the great work!
        May 5, 2020
    3. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Nice to hear all your good news. Well done and keep up the fight :)
      1. Kaizen:-)
        Feb 25, 2020
        marleymellowmood, spaces and vxlccm like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1979 (Age: 42)

Signature

[​IMG]