Kingfisher's Recent Activity

1. Kingfisher replied to the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

Checking in 1)Pray to God - done. 2)Stay accountable daily - done. 3)Study about reboot - done. 4)Take cold shower daily - done....

May 14, 2021 at 8:44 AM
  2. Kingfisher liked Phast's post in the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

I'm learning Excel VBA. It basically is for doing a repetitive task using a shortcut. It's good for people who use Excel.

May 14, 2021 at 8:43 AM
  3. Kingfisher liked Slider8's post in the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

What skill is that and what are you going to use it for?

4. Kingfisher liked Phast's post in the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

Checking in ! Report of Day 1 2)Stay accountable 4)Take cold shower 5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views 6)Work on your...

5. Kingfisher liked Slider8's post in the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

From today I'm adding one more rule-17) Plan at least one not necessary(but very beneficial for you) task for the coming day the day...

6. Kingfisher liked modern milarepa's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

378 days no PMO, semen retention

May 14, 2021 at 8:42 AM
  7. Kingfisher liked BammBan's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Just my 2 cents, I have the same problem with P and internet. Recently I came up with this approach called WWW (“will wisdom and way”,...

May 14, 2021 at 5:10 AM
  8. Kingfisher liked Against_the_demon_in_myself's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

I will restart my counter. I have been having trouble with my thoughts the last two weeks. There was a lot of stress and arguing...

May 14, 2021 at 5:10 AM
  9. Kingfisher liked Rubzi's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 45 check-in (Attempt 4) - Super Saiyan!

May 13, 2021 at 3:13 AM
  10. Kingfisher liked BillyBobBoBoBo's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 5 & realising that I might as more of an Internet addiction than pmo addiction, though both seeming to blend in with eachother &...

May 13, 2021 at 3:13 AM