Kingfisher's Recent Activity

1. Kingfisher liked Lexro84's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

congratulations!!! How does it feel now after 150 of no PMO? I would love to hear the possible future me benefits from you guys in the...

Dec 9, 2022 at 2:26 PM
  2. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Daily remember (especially for the weekend): Never peek! [IMG]

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:57 AM
  3. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Almost double digits. Keep up the good work brother :).

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:56 AM
  4. Kingfisher liked MJ93's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Thank you, brother. I'll give it a go.

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:56 AM
  5. Kingfisher liked Lifeisajourney's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 1 low class Sayian warrior

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:37 AM
  6. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Hope you passed your exams :)!

Dec 9, 2022 at 7:12 AM
  7. Kingfisher liked Person_Need_To_Change's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 3 Sinking in my assignments and exams, can't even see a free time to workout or read but I think those are secondary stuff, the most...

8. Kingfisher liked DRAGON_'s post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Already closed it dude. Totally agree with your point. My exams are finally over. It's such a relief

9. Kingfisher liked Lexro84's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 7 Mood: 4/10 & Energy: 5/10 Mood even further down...also woke up with grogginess and this nagging headache again. But we've made...

Dec 9, 2022 at 3:27 AM
  10. Kingfisher liked Turbo_Slayer's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 0 I will achieve the highest Saiyan level.

Dec 9, 2022 at 3:27 AM
  11. Kingfisher liked from2003's comment on Kingfisher's profile post

Dream

Dec 8, 2022 at 10:47 AM