Kingfisher's Recent Activity

1. Kingfisher liked Pema's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

I’m done using Craigslist. I got some weights for half the price it’d be used but it gave me a headache dealing with people to get the...

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:18 AM
  2. Kingfisher liked Progaymer690's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

day 16: - more energy -motivated to study, workout, meditate and eat clean Keep going on lads

3. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 7! One week PMO free again :).

4. Kingfisher liked Pema's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 79 PMO Day 12 semen retention Beat after everyday but I have enough energy to still say it it’ll get lighter I’ll do less and...

Oct 19, 2021 at 1:47 AM
  5. Kingfisher liked Progaymer690's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

day 15: - feeling good with a little more energy - finally two full weeks - doing well and motivated to keep working out and taking cold...

Oct 19, 2021 at 1:47 AM
  6. Kingfisher liked Red Riot's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

To go further beyond, further than any Saiyan has even gone before. TO MASTER... THE ULTRA INSTINCT!!! HYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 400...

Oct 19, 2021 at 1:46 AM
  7. Kingfisher liked RockTheHill's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 70! *single spark of energy cracks across the screen*

Oct 17, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  8. Kingfisher liked Pema's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 78 PMO Day 11 semen retention my plans are working it seems a balance of doing what works best for me and listening the sages...

Oct 17, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  9. Kingfisher replied to the thread 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp.

Checking in! 1)Pray to God - done. 2)Stay accountable daily - done. 3)Study about reboot - done. 4)Take cold shower daily - done....

Oct 17, 2021 at 7:32 AM