1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingfisher's Recent Activity

1. Kingfisher liked T-rex123's post in the thread Years of work an finally made it!.

Hi Guys, It has been some years since ive came across nofap and personal development. FINALLY after years and years of work dedication...

Feb 25, 2024 at 5:50 AM
  2. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Checking in! Stay strong brothers :).

Feb 25, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  3. Kingfisher liked Mr. Dragon's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 27 check in Stay strong brothers!

4. Kingfisher liked Lexro84's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Almost 450 days! What can I say? I somehow still feel progress in healing: better able to discipline myself when an urge comes up....

5. Kingfisher liked MJ Warrior 93's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 12 Getting myself ready for a taekwon-do tournament this Sunday

Feb 23, 2024 at 2:41 AM
  6. Kingfisher replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Checking in!

Feb 20, 2024 at 11:50 AM