1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
KryptaKnight17
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 17, 1996 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

KryptaKnight17

New Fapstronaut, Male, 27, from Torrance, California

KryptaKnight17 was last seen:
Jul 10, 2018
    1. There are no messages on KryptaKnight17's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 17, 1996 (Age: 27)
    My name is Will. I'm here to reboot because my PM addiction began to affect my life in a harsh way. I'm 4 years sober off drugs and alcohol and an active member of alcoholics anonymous. I tried SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) but it didn't stick. So it is safe to say I can see the red flags more clearly than most. I'm clean and sober but my desire seeking dopamine system is still the same. We say in AA that we do recover, but we are never cured. No matter how much time sober we have, we are still alcoholics, and the ever fleeting fantasy of drinking like a gentleman, is a dubious luxury of ordinary men. Now that's not to say this is true for PM addiction at all. But it might be for me personally, everyone is different.

I'm on day 2 right now and I'm struggling. I was 10x more productive already. But I'm afraid of the road ahead, my mind has a very convincing and manipulative character when it wants something badly. But you guys really bring me hope. Thanks for having me!

Signature

[​IMG]