WolfHound 獣's Recent Activity

1. WolfHound 獣 commented on kyyaa2e's profile post.

Lion with no pride is still a lion .

Feb 19, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  2. WolfHound 獣 replied to the thread Those who are doing NoFap + Cold Showers.

You are exposed to too cold for too long, I suggest . Try less time, not so cold . Last time I did like McGyver at the beginning like 30...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  3. WolfHound 獣 liked Captain!'s post in the thread Semen Retention (abstinence) BENEFITS: scientific EVIDENCES ?.

Like thors hammer, you must be worthy to recieve the benefits. Thats why other people don't believe the benefits it's because they are...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  4. WolfHound 獣 commented on WolfHound 獣's profile post.

Male . Of a man.

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  5. WolfHound 獣 replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

I promised to drop some words on bad energy. ''Protect your energy from YOU and yours '' . This is the worst. Self-control = protecting...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  6. WolfHound 獣 commented on Abdualla H. AL-Taie's profile post.

Probably .

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:26 AM
  7. WolfHound 獣 '' No need for mask I am really spooky '' . Much love from where I am at, boys . Male energy is real, precious. Protect it. »

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:24 AM
  8. WolfHound 獣 left a message on Kvothe The Bloodless's profile.

You can .

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:25 AM
  9. WolfHound 獣 liked Kvothe The Bloodless's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Check In {30 Day Challenge} 30 days This is honestly one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. Have to keep fighting.

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:23 AM
  10. WolfHound 獣 replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Hi, I am here. Not much happen since the last time I came. Activity is low. (in the duels ) I just hope my friends are okay, cause I...

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:21 AM
  11. WolfHound 獣 liked MaxLivre's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

@Saiyan123 Hi, My name is Max and I'm 17 years old. I finally got the strength to embark on this journey again. I am currently on a 9...

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:19 AM
  12. WolfHound 獣 liked AxelF's post in the thread Social anxiety.

I am certainly no expert, but this does seem normal to me.

Feb 16, 2020 at 2:36 PM