letter's Recent Activity

1. letter liked aspiringwriter1997's comment on aspiringwriter1997's profile post

I'm fairly well. Classes are going okay and I have been writing more recently- and I mean, a lot more than what I had done before NoFap....

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  2. letter liked aspiringwriter1997's comment on aspiringwriter1997's profile post

Hey man, it's great to hear from you again! It's fine since I know what you are up to this time and I can understand how you've got a...

3. letter liked White Sheep's comment on letter's profile post

Ahhh ~ yes!

4. letter replied to the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

Whenever I hear people talking about marriage, I am reminded of an Arabic proverb that I know as the 10-cow Woman. The proverb comes...

Feb 25, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  5. letter liked TurboBull92's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

Let me charify, in a christian household it's the husbands job to lead her and the family to church. It's the man's responsibility to be...

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  6. letter liked Castielle's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

That's not Biblical, though. The Bible says a man should leave his mother and father and cling to his wife. We are supposed to place our...

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  7. letter liked TurboBull92's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

MARRIED GUY HERE. 1. Don't do anything stupid. If you decide that later on to marry a faithful woman, don't be sleeping around now. It...

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:38 PM
  8. letter liked Castielle's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

Well said :) I agree. Something I heard a speaker mention, back in college once, that really hit me was that you need to be the kind...

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  9. letter liked BravelyKegger's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

This is a Christian topic but I think this can apply for everyone, so something my grandma and me were talking about is how God has...

10. letter liked Castielle's post in the thread Prepare yourself for your future wife.

If it's truth, then so be it. Truth should be spoken regardless of whether or not everyone likes it or wants to accept it. If you want...

11. letter commented on letter's profile post.

All the time, dearest @sheeps :3

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:35 PM
  12. letter commented on The Legend of Hope's profile post.

No worries dude :)

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:34 PM
  13. letter liked vxlccm's comment on The Legend of Hope's profile post

Good problem to fix :)

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:33 PM
  14. letter liked The Legend of Hope's post on letter's profile.

I can't believe I wasn't following you.

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:33 PM