LifeWorthLiving!!!'s Recent Activity

1. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked happy camper's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

I'm in the same boat man. I feel like I got the "benefits" earlier in the year but it seems like all of these unresolved emotions have...

May 7, 2021 at 8:15 AM
  2. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked cresyhorse's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

that portuguese quote is somethibg to remember. don't worry you gotta have problems in order to grow. it's only bad id you don't know...

3. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked PeterGrip's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

I'm dealing with the same things, and for me it's been happening in waves since about day 40. If our basic goal is to feel as good...

4. LifeWorthLiving!!! replied to the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

Thanks for the response. You mentioned "the happiness button". Great way to put it. It puts PMO in perspective. ultimately, this...

May 6, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  5. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked Different Built's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

It takes a strong man to go through those emotions and not indulge in quick pleasures. Kudos to you you're a 1 percenter man

May 6, 2021 at 8:39 AM
  6. LifeWorthLiving!!! replied to the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

Congrats on 182 days -the longer we go the greater the depth of healing and change. I've been working with a counselor, which has...

May 6, 2021 at 8:39 AM
  7. LifeWorthLiving!!! replied to the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

I like the steroid analogy. Everything feels pretty raw, but I realize it's part of the process. Like clearing out a wound and letting...

May 5, 2021 at 10:42 PM
  8. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked Mkwarrior214's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

I find exactly the same to be true my friend!! Anxiety, depression and mood swings kicking in harder than ever! Maybe our brains still...

May 5, 2021 at 10:40 PM
  9. LifeWorthLiving!!! liked Redemptionisrequired's post in the thread DAY 126 - grieving the loss.

Definitely, when the mask of PMO is removed we have to actually face what we ran from it in the past and learn to contend with it. Also,...

May 5, 2021 at 10:39 PM
  10. LifeWorthLiving!!! posted a new thread.

DAY 126 - grieving the loss

DAYV126 I'm finding that as the days go on, I'm dealing with a lot more internal stuff that I could easily ignore when PMO was an...

Forum: Success Stories

May 5, 2021 at 8:40 AM