1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
madara0303
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2017
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

madara0303

Fapstronaut, from delhi

madara0303 was last seen:
Mar 2, 2017
    1. Vikram
      Vikram
      I am IT Professional who is addicted to masturbation/Edging and fantasies and also INternet. Need to connect with INDIAN people who are successfully overcoming this addiction of masturbation.

Vikram
      1. madara0303
        madara0303
        hi man

sorry for the late reply. I wasnt around from some days. lee me know how can i help you ?
        Dec 6, 2016
    2. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Welcome to Heirs of the Sun, Soldier. Enlisting was easy, earning a rank is not. Please read the Heirs Oath on our mod announcement page, then click over to the Member Wall and introduce yourself. The Heirs are with you now.
  • About

inquisitive by nature

drama , movie making , reading about mythology

Signature

If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it?ll spread over into the rest of your life. It?ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. - Bruce lee