Masked En?gma's Recent Activity

1. Masked En?gma liked TheStranger's post in the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

I do know Naruto is very philosophical but the problem with me is that it has a fuck ton of fillers. I haven't completed bleach and...

Oct 18, 2020 at 11:39 PM
  2. Masked En?gma replied to the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

sorry for the errors i'm writing from a dumb kindle and keyboard does not work correctly.

Oct 18, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  3. Masked En?gma replied to the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

Honestly i hope to lose the memory just to rewatch Naruto. There is a lot of people disappointed for the final, for me is amazing. Is...

Oct 18, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  4. Masked En?gma liked TheStranger's comment on Masked En?gma's profile post

I'd say that the weak fall, and the strong are left standing. I know I'm talking big but that also means I'm big boi. Pickle boi is a...

Oct 18, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  5. Masked En?gma liked WOODROW's post in the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

What is anime and naruto ?

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  6. Masked En?gma replied to the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

Is my hero accademy good? i don't like superheroes and the draw does not inspire me. What do you think? Naruto and Death Note where the...

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  7. Masked En?gma liked ThePeakWae's post in the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

Good now stay away from My Hero Academia, that shit´s even worse than Naruto, it´s almost on the same disgusting level as "cuties".

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  8. Masked En?gma liked TheStranger's post in the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

God bless you,lad. You have saved humanity from sinking. You've done well. I am proud of you. Hold your head high, @WOODROW

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  9. Masked En?gma replied to the thread Peak Fapping episodes.

Ok i know Hinata is a great temptation, but bro, don't let it control you, these japaneses mangakas like to provocate us, just act like...

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:43 PM
  10. Masked En?gma liked Pursuing Greatness's status.

Guys, I've got to tell you something.

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  11. Masked En?gma liked aricking's comment on Masked En?gma's profile post

At that time you have excessive energy that your body cant resist that's why energy transmutation is very important,

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  12. Masked En?gma commented on Masked En?gma's profile post.

Just think about fap like 1 time every 90 days, is like do only 4 faps every 360 days, like a year, isn't this a success? Anyway do a 7...

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  13. Masked En?gma commented on Masked En?gma's profile post.

I think is a good thing to relapse anyway, yeah, is really dangerous for most of people, but it can heal you in a certain way, I mean, i...

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  14. Masked En?gma commented on Masked En?gma's profile post.

@aricking yep i think is right, happy to find someone that think the same! "Sadly" i relapsed last saturday, then relapsed yesterday (i...

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:45 PM