1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meshuga's Recent Activity

1. Meshuga replied to the thread Liftoff.

It’s been 9 days, x 3 for my streak is 27 I always journal, add another 9 for 36 Encouraged only 5 days; 41 Diet always sabotaged; 0 Ran...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  2. Meshuga liked USER_ERROR's post in the thread Etiquette in Canada.

Don't try to hide it, let your skin act as a natural filter for people who aren't worth interacting with meanwhile put on some weight.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  3. Meshuga liked andyl's post in the thread Etiquette in Canada.

I called them and asked to speak to a manager, she was not aware this happened so she put me on hold and then after a few minutes came...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  4. Meshuga liked Learner09's post in the thread Evolution.

Now my screen time is around 5-6 hrs and I am studying only ... Worst part I have downloaded my study material in my phone and you know...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  5. Meshuga liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread Why are people on Nofap yet still focusing on sex?.

I think you're right and I don't understand it either. I made a thread about this topic a while back actually, about how PMO addiction...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  6. Meshuga liked gamegeek2001's post in the thread Why are people on Nofap yet still focusing on sex?.

I'm trying to understand why people who are doing Nofap and trying to desexualize their mind, but paradoxically still quite focused on...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  7. Meshuga replied to the thread OF/Camgirl Addiction (advice).

I haven’t had experience with camming specifically, but I have had experience with dispelling the lie and I mostly want to support what...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:14 AM