1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Moogie
Last Activity:
Apr 12, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1964 (Age: 59)

Share This Page

Moogie

Fapstronaut, Male, 59

Moogie was last seen:
Apr 12, 2018
    1. billie
      billie
      i am super horny since i went to yoga class, all those women in tights and skimpy clothes. MMMM I WANT TO TOUCH MYSELF. I WANT TO HOLD AND TO STROKE MY PENIS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! :( I WANT TO/I NEED TO GET OFF AND RELIEVE THIS TENSION..............
      1. View previous comments...
      2. billie
        billie
        They have NO secrets about their bodies, its all put out front for anyone to see, and i do!!! So, yes, Yoga does work, is good for you/me and does help me. it's my long tongue and sexually trained brain that needs retraining.
        Mar 4, 2016
      3. billie
        billie
        That all said, i am still horny and do repeat do want to masturbate right through my panties into a dry orgasm and melt.
        Mar 4, 2016
      4. vulture175
        vulture175
        is everything ok sir? you were right, girls today dress more sexier than before, for what. I don't know yet, but I don't any beauty in it, the only thing I see is lust. Today world supposes to be a peaceful, instead, it becomes much more dangerous than our ancestor world. It seems the monsters inside start to be released
        Mar 4, 2016
    2. billie
      billie
      moogie, this is billie. shall we be accountability partners?
      1. Moogie likes this.
      2. Moogie
        Moogie
        Yep but I don't know how
        Mar 4, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1964 (Age: 59)

Signature

Second time on nofap