Motiv3's Recent Activity

1. Motiv3 Una me falló, ahora tengo a dos »

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  2. Motiv3 Tf wrong with people that get angry when you tease them? »

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  3. Motiv3 Fuckin drugs are so addictive »

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:04 AM
  4. Motiv3 commented on Coffee Candy's profile post.

My sister has told me 'You a good guy, but what I see, is that you trying to fuck up your life', 'There is no way I can reach to you,...

Nov 6, 2019
  5. Motiv3 commented on Coffee Candy's profile post.

@Coffee Candy thank you CC :) @L'empereur it might be low char, but like I explained up there, it gives me pleasure, and that makes my...

Nov 6, 2019
  6. Motiv3 liked L'empereur's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

I will pray for you to grow up and blow up. Believe me doing dirty shit is something ''low-character'' that doesn't bring joy but...

Nov 6, 2019
  7. Motiv3 commented on Coffee Candy's profile post.

I always preciate your words, because I know you're wise, I'm kinda lost on my path, but I do everything for fun, and I love pleasure,...

Nov 6, 2019
  8. Motiv3 liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

I liked it, thanks for sharing :+)

Nov 6, 2019
  9. Motiv3 liked L'empereur's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

I knew it even with speaking with you that you are good, that is why I invested my time with you. I believe in you. I know that you got...

Nov 6, 2019
  10. Motiv3 commented on Coffee Candy's profile post.

I don't want it, just doing it for fun, it helps me express myself. I don't see myself on stage, I don't want it at all. I got a neck...

Nov 6, 2019
  11. Motiv3 liked L'empereur's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Communicating with you I was always wondering why you have a tattoo on your neck. You are a good boy, you not a demon.

Nov 6, 2019
  12. Motiv3 liked L'empereur's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Forget about what you told me about webcam, probably rap won't work , but I kind of liked it. Now I know how you look. What I am missing...

Nov 6, 2019