MuscularSherlockHolmes's Recent Activity

1. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked Roady's comment on MuscularSherlockHolmes's profile post

What about sharing a nice steak with my miss? Then we can say: "I wanna share my-steak without mistake with my miss" hehe

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  2. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked fg4795's post in the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

I didn't, but I searched and now I know ;)

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  3. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

I wonder how many people will actually recognize my avatar. Must be a pretty small number.

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:40 AM
  4. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked RogerFM's post in the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

That is true though.

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:39 AM
  5. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked iLoveRain's post in the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

My avatar represents what I love a lot : rain ,walking in the rain .Hell even my username says it :D

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:39 AM
  6. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked AKRO_5891's post in the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

I remember when this was happening. You made a specific post about it. Still best Username here!

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:37 AM
  7. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

Wow! Lol

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:36 AM
  8. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked fg4795's post in the thread What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it..

Mine is a pigeon. I do not like pigeon. I do not like that meme. I just wanted to have a propic, so I opened my files. This photo was...

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:36 AM
  9. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread Any effective way to fight Hairfall/ Hairloss?.

Embrace it, go full on "Jason Stathum" maybe. :)

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:34 AM
  10. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked Garek's post in the thread Any effective way to fight Hairfall/ Hairloss?.

I started losing my hair in college. My advice, accept the inevitable and go get yourself a pair of clippers.

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:34 AM
  11. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread I need some friends.

:) if you want an ear to pour your stories, itsy bitsy problems, random thoughts etc, I may be of some assistance.

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:33 AM
  12. MuscularSherlockHolmes liked Road To Freedom Finally's post in the thread I need some friends.

Friend is a a strong word, but I can be an acquaitance if it helps fighting your addiction, since we share some interests :) What comic...

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:32 AM
  13. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread I have a question from people who got success in nofap.

Well define a flatline? In my 2++ years with nofap, I found that it's quite similar to strength training. You get couple of weeks of...

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:29 AM
  14. MuscularSherlockHolmes replied to the thread Hello Everybody!.

Welcome to the community :)

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:25 AM