nerdy_owl's Recent Activity

1. nerdy_owl liked Gallade_Templar's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

@Dissolve_The_Ego Thank you for recommending that documentary. I watched it tonight after I relapsed with PMO. Seeing those stories...

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:56 AM
  2. nerdy_owl liked til_im_free's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 36 Toughy day. Bad sleep, lot of work to do and blue balls throughout the day. At least my reason is still clear enough, even though...

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:55 AM
  3. nerdy_owl liked malt3439's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 13. Nice day, felt a bit triggered at work but nothing serious. Congrats @Tilopa! Get back on track @muhagg. That’s the only...

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:55 AM
  4. nerdy_owl liked Mazda647's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Dawn of the 101st day. Temptations abound. It's hard not to aroused when I think of my fiancee. We are waiting for marriage to have...

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:54 AM
  5. nerdy_owl liked Kairose's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 327! Getting better :D

6. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 23 Low urges yestarday, some bad thougths. Remebering my exgirlfriend some part of me still regret about leaving her but the other...

7. nerdy_owl liked Tilopa's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Get better soon

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:25 PM
  8. nerdy_owl liked Ready to Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 490 no PMO. I’m here on my vacation for the next two weeks. As I mentioned yesterday I have relapsed here several times in the past...

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:24 PM
  9. nerdy_owl liked Kairose's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 325 & 326. I'm little sick :emoji_thermometer_face:. But I'm happy anyways! God is with us.

10. nerdy_owl liked kaerhal's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 178 New day back at work, feeling more confident in myself and generally more comfortable around other people - a nice way to be....

11. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

22 Days Low urges yestarday, I stayed almost all the day in my parents house. Today I worked out and took a cold shower. I have to do a...

Jun 27, 2022 at 1:17 PM
  12. nerdy_owl liked Tilopa's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Getting married My girlfriend just told me she wanted to live with me and have a family together. I told her yes but after I start with...

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:53 PM