nerdy_owl's Recent Activity

1. nerdy_owl liked Kairose's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 328

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:40 PM
  2. nerdy_owl liked hardcore_detox's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Checking, spent most of the day learning and preparing for the interview. Also went for a walk with my wife in the evening I'm really...

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:40 PM
  3. nerdy_owl liked til_im_free's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 38 I've never resisted this far, considering the tough days that I'm going through. Back pain is getting worse and won't leave me...

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:39 PM
  4. nerdy_owl liked malt3439's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Hobbit! Feels good to finally start the journey. Im looking forward to experiencing the LOTR story as myself, with a goal i much care...

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:39 PM
  5. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 24! Middle urges yestarday, I had some brain fog, this is maybe I have the Flu or covid. Manage the urges focusing in my work and...

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:19 AM
  6. nerdy_owl liked RiseToGreatness's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

3 days done brothers! :) Some lethargy and brain fog after lunch because i overate... wrong move. maybe some withdrawal is present...

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:14 AM
  7. nerdy_owl liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

congratulations bro!

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  8. nerdy_owl liked CALM IN SUFFERING's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 20 complete I am still dealing with looking at/checking out women problem. My goal for now is to stop doing that. But I don’t have...

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  9. nerdy_owl liked MS PBH's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 498 & 499

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:11 AM
  10. nerdy_owl liked Gallade_Templar's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 1 complete! I've left the Nazgul phase behind me, an important first step. Lots of brain fog, headaches, exhaustion today. I...

11. nerdy_owl liked kaerhal's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 179 A good day at work and packing down my flat, but my car broke down and I had to call out a mechanic. Thankfully all was...

12. nerdy_owl liked Paul S.'s post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 18 / 1000. Battles won against pmo: 67. Not sure what I feel. Very moodswingy. Today I was attacked by huge depression and...