nerdy_owl's Recent Activity

1. nerdy_owl liked Tilopa's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Get better soon

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:25 PM
  2. nerdy_owl liked Ready to Stop's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 490 no PMO. I’m here on my vacation for the next two weeks. As I mentioned yesterday I have relapsed here several times in the past...

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:24 PM
  3. nerdy_owl liked Kairose's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 325 & 326. I'm little sick :emoji_thermometer_face:. But I'm happy anyways! God is with us.

4. nerdy_owl liked kaerhal's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 178 New day back at work, feeling more confident in myself and generally more comfortable around other people - a nice way to be....

5. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

22 Days Low urges yestarday, I stayed almost all the day in my parents house. Today I worked out and took a cold shower. I have to do a...

Jun 27, 2022 at 1:17 PM
  6. nerdy_owl liked Tilopa's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Getting married My girlfriend just told me she wanted to live with me and have a family together. I told her yes but after I start with...

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:53 PM
  7. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

21 days Low urges yestarday, I cleaned the house and helped some friends to give some food for people that need it, feel good to help...

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:52 PM
  8. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

20 days Low-middle urgest yestarday, I didn't sleep well, I had a job emmergency so I fixed it and finished at 2 00 AM. When I came back...

Jun 25, 2022 at 3:00 PM
  9. nerdy_owl liked kaerhal's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 173/174 I apologise for missing my check-in yesterday, I had quite a late night and then an early morning to follow! Had a great...

Jun 24, 2022 at 11:26 AM
  10. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

19 days Low urges almost all the day but big urges at night yestarday. The urges comes because I started to talk with a girl that I...

Jun 24, 2022 at 11:25 AM