nerdy_owl's Recent Activity

1. nerdy_owl replied to the thread Improvement Journal.

Day 2! Sad, problems with the girl that I'm dating but trying to solve them (even if I have to quit dating her). But grateful with a lot...

Jan 26, 2022 at 10:27 AM
  2. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 2! Sad, problems with the girl that I'm dating but trying to solve them (even if I have to quit dating her). But grateful with a lot...

Jan 26, 2022 at 10:27 AM
  3. nerdy_owl liked stronaut2021's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

To be sad or to have a bad day is one of my triggers also. Experts say that if you have a habit and you stop it you need to compensate...

Jan 26, 2022 at 10:24 AM
  4. nerdy_owl replied to the thread Improvement Journal.

Day 1! I'm in the battle again, I did exercise and ate healthy today. I have a lot of job task to do, so I will be busy today. Keeping...

Jan 25, 2022 at 9:59 AM
  5. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 1! I'm in the battle again, I did exercise and ate healthy today. I have a lot of job task to do, so I will be busy today. Keeping...

Jan 25, 2022 at 9:57 AM
  6. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Thanks my brother, you are rigth, now I know that something that don't help me is to be sad (something that I didn't know before)....

Jan 25, 2022 at 9:55 AM
  7. nerdy_owl liked stronaut2021's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Keep going, which each relapse you learn something. Which each attack you can see the trick of the ring and how to better protect you...

Jan 25, 2022 at 9:52 AM
  8. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Relapsed!!!! today and yestarday :(. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nagzul again. Tomorrow I wiil start exercise again, I paused that because I was...

Jan 23, 2022 at 9:38 PM
  9. nerdy_owl replied to the thread Improvement Journal.

Day 2! Focusing problems yestarday and didn't sleep well, but today will be a better day for sure! Keeping strongh!

Jan 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM
  10. nerdy_owl replied to the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 2! Focusing problems yestarday and didn't sleep well, but today will be a better day for sure! Keeping strongh!

Jan 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM
  11. nerdy_owl liked Mat2401's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

Day 18 today. Major urges at the moment but staying strong!

Jan 21, 2022 at 9:30 AM
  12. nerdy_owl liked LuckyMan's post in the thread The Lord of the Rings Challenge.

@Kairose great tip, you also have a great streak to prove it works! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jan 21, 2022 at 9:30 AM