Nick:3's Recent Activity

1. Nick:3 replied to the thread Should you date someone 'below' your standards?.

For building confidence, you can do meditation, like visualising women being attracted to you. Before you approach, visualise the best...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  2. Nick:3 replied to the thread Should you date someone 'below' your standards?.

makes a lot of sense. Lately I've come to that realisation to stop being attracted to women for their looks, and more for their...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:09 PM
  3. Nick:3 liked JoeinMD's post in the thread Should you date someone 'below' your standards?.

Are you going to spend the rest of your life dating a "body type" of whatever kind? Are you going to marry a "body type"? Find life's...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:08 PM
  4. Nick:3 liked Jay77's post in the thread Attraction Story!.

Had my date and went really well thank you everyone for the messages of support!

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  5. Nick:3 replied to the thread Attraction Story!.

sounds wonderful, yeah I had something similar before, even chatted up and dated a girl I met on a train who was quite a bit older than...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  6. Nick:3 liked Jay77's post in the thread Attraction Story!.

I'm gobsmacked! So I was shopping in a mall, there was a woman standing there outside of a coffee shop looking abit upset on her phone....

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  7. Nick:3 replied to the thread You might have to much estrogen.

for sure, I better get a proper steel bottle thing for water : 3 on another note, used to use water filters but they're quite expensive...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  8. Nick:3 liked BravelyKegger's post in the thread You might have to much estrogen.

My mom told me she was quitting water bottles, she switched to bpa free a while back for health reason but apparently the doctor told...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:59 PM