Dec 8, 2019 at 1:46 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 20, 1993 (Age: 26)
Follower of Christ

Share This Page

Nomar

Fapstronaut, Male, 26

The last month of a decade of lust. Kill this right now in preparation for a new decade full of freedom and life Dec 2, 2019

Nomar was last seen:
Dec 8, 2019 at 1:46 PM
    1. Nomar
      Nomar
      Back on the path to freedom
      1. Beamer
        Beamer
        Yes my friend, congratulations, you started well, keep moving forward now! :-)) You can do this, never stop ! :-)) Stay motivated, stay committed to your long term goals, and stay strong !
        Aug 26, 2018
        Deleted Account and Nomar like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi buddy, i know you're struggling these days, but hey, we'r just human, it's fine...Get back up asap and start over my friend, i know you will do an awesome streak again, believe in yourself, never quit, and focus on your goals, you can do this ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your journey towards a happier and more awesome life free from pmo! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset, it's fine... Try to learn from this reset buddy, we only grow if we learn the lesson, and there's always a lesson. If we learn everytime we fall, we get better and better until we can finally leave this addiction behind us... Stay positive, get back at it asap, believe in yourself, and never, never quit !
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your path to a pmo free life, you will do this ! :-)) Stay positive, never stop moving forward, and stay strong !
      1. Nomar
        Nomar
        Thank you Beamer! You are awesome
        Aug 16, 2018
    6. tiredofbeingtired
      tiredofbeingtired
      Hope you're doing well.
      1. Nomar
        Nomar
        Been wrestling hard lately with my self, transition and growing pains. Half of me wants to run away to the woods, and the other half wants to be a part of society.
        I hope you’re doing well man!
        Aug 15, 2018
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, sorry to see the reset... We're human buddy, so look at the future, not the past... Get back up, analyse where things went south, and avoid the triggers where possible. Have a plan ready to act upon next time urges appear, and focus on your goals ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within, Foxislander and Nomar like this.
      2. Nomar
        Nomar
        Well the last time was Sunday at 2 am so today is day 1 since I counted Sunday as day 0. Thank you for the consistent support!!!
        Aug 13, 2018
    8. Nomar
      Nomar
      Everything was trying to get me to skip church today, but the teaching was on sexual sin which is EXACTLY what I need to hear. God help us!
      1. spaces and illbcpure like this.
      2. illbcpure
        illbcpure
        What did you guys talked about ? seems interesting !
        Aug 12, 2018
        spaces likes this.
      3. Nomar
        Nomar
        When they post it today I’ll share the message if you’d like!
        Aug 12, 2018
        illbcpure likes this.
      4. Nomar
        Aug 29, 2018
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, sorry to see you slipped, it's ok... i know it can be hard to get on track sometimes, life is not always as we would like to see it, i know... But now you need to start over asap, start walking again on your path to a brighter future, away from this pmo crap and towards freedom my friend ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! You can do this !
      1. Warrior Within and Nomar like this.
    10. Nomar
      Nomar
      I tell myself every time I mess up that I’m the biggest idiot in the world. I started to believe that and act accordingly. Break the cycle!
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset, it's ok now... Analyse what happened, learn from this for the future, start walking again on your path to more freedom and a better life, you can do this ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Nomar likes this.
      2. Nomar
        Nomar
        I appreciate it man. Heavy stress, being weary, hitting my noggin kinda hard a few days ago plus a messed up sexual dream sent me over the top. Life knocks us down but I will get back up!
        Aug 6, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life to a better future ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Well done, on to 1 MONTH buddy !
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS, tomorrow 3 WEEKS on your path to freedom from pmo! :-)) Keep adding the days and do an awesome streak, you can do it ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      2. Nomar
        Nomar
        Thank you!!! Never turning back!
        Jul 29, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your path to freedom from pmo ! :-)) Keep moving forward, don't look back, you're not going there! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Mugur, Warrior Within and Nomar like this.
      2. Nomar
        Nomar
        Thank you!!! :)
        Jul 23, 2018
        Beamer, Mugur and Warrior Within like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your pmo free journey my friend! :-)) Go day by day, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Mugur, Warrior Within and Nomar like this.
      2. Nomar
        Nomar
        Thank you pal!!
        Jul 18, 2018
        Mugur, Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep going buddy, you can do this, never quit! Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Nomar
        Nomar
        Thank you Beamer! This is it my man. No more. Never again.
        Jul 15, 2018
        Mugur and Beamer like this.
    17. Nomar
      Nomar
      Been seeing “the man in the arena” by Theodore Roosevelt everywhere lately. If that doesn’t kick you where you need it, not much else will.
      1. Mugur, Beamer, Warrior Within and 2 others like this.
      2. Mugur
        Mugur
        Wow. Carl Jung synchronicity experience. Had multiple ones myself. However at the end of the day, Ego Is The Enemy as Ryan Holiday published a book titled as so.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Nomar likes this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your journey to a happier and more fulfilling life without pmo in it ! :-)) Stay positive, never stop walking, and stay strong !
      1. Nomar and Warrior Within like this.
    19. Nomar
      Nomar
      For what seems like the 1st time in my life, I feel confident and comfortable talking to women.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your journey to a more free life without pmo addiction ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 20, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Follower of Christ

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4 13