1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nomo's Recent Activity

1. nomo replied to the thread Church Girls: A Note of Caution.

Interesting topic, in all my life I never had a relationship with a "church girl." I have often thought it would be fun to find a pure,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  2. nomo replied to the thread I’m going to lose my virginity.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  3. nomo liked Ghost️'s post in the thread I’m going to lose my virginity.

I have turned down relationships and hook-ups. I left a relationship with someone I loved more than life itself because it would have...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  4. nomo liked Ghost️'s post in the thread I’m going to lose my virginity.

All these men so fucking embarrassed about their virginity but not embarrassed they're willing to use other people like fuck toys...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  5. nomo replied to the thread 72 Day Update.

Thanks for the encouraging update. I also have ED issues that I would focus too much on and make it worse. Sex within my marriage was...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  6. nomo replied to the thread If you can, I kindly ask you to read this, thank you so much..

It's not only possible, I can guarantee that PMO causes all your symptoms. You are a hard core addict! Many of us, including me can...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  7. nomo replied to the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

P and MO is the hardest for sure. Next would be finding meaningful purpose at work. I've retired, but I'm bored and looking to get back...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  8. nomo replied to the thread Attracting the Ladies.

Tape a few $100 bills to your pants.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  9. nomo liked thetruth19)'s post in the thread What Motivates You Gents From Relapsing?.

Just think about the crushing embarrassment of failing in bed again and again and again and again and again. Another great woman slips...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  10. nomo replied to the thread What Motivates You Gents From Relapsing?.

Well said, especially in the first paragraph about life being hard. Pushing your limits and taking the harder path will make you grow...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. nomo liked Be Inspired's post in the thread What Motivates You Gents From Relapsing?.

The PMO addiction ruined the best years of my life, it ruined all of my relationships with the opposite sex, it ruined my male health,...

Apr 17, 2024